My staff of herding is not lost!

After careful review of all my characters…
I found my Infernal Staff of Herding in SC again! It is not lost anymore! :smiley:
Even better I got a normal one in HC too! :smiley:
(both in Non Season, of course)
Feeel so relieved, even the mushroom doesn’t seem to drop anymore :frowning:
Maybe I could pursue the …err… portrait hey? :stuck_out_tongue:

After a careful review of my fridge, I found a beer behind some milk cartons last night. I was pretty happy about that too… :wink:

14 Likes

After a careful review of the OP I found it a total waste of time. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

After careful review of my tax returns, H&R got me more money!

5 Likes

After careful review of the situation, i found whimsyshire (staff) worse than a regular rift for drops.

1 Like

Phew… saved! <3 :smiley:

1 Like

After careful review of all my characters, I’m still 0 for over 500 on getting cosmic wings

What’s going on here? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You need to use small gifs, otherwise it can put a strain on the forum load. Might even get your TL3 revoked. You’ll become a stash tab fiasco.

lol

didn’t know about that :thinking:

Well, think about it. The more and the bigger objects the pages have to load, the bigger the server strain, and the longer the pages take to load completely.

The current forum loads pretty fast and I’d definitely like it to stay that way. At the same time, I’d like to be able to post links & screenies without circumvention.

Wouldn’t want them to do away with TL3 completely.

You do realize the server here only has to hold text. The images are being linked to, not stored here. Just FYI. Kinda standard.

:smiley:

There’s no extra server strain. The images are external, not embedded. The only thing that matters is that it is not offensive material or unsuitable for the forum in question. Etiquette is another matter entirely though since the load does increase on the client side.

1 Like