Multiboxing SHOULD be allowed with Diablo IV

I don’t even MB, but for those that want to they are perfectly allowed to.

Lack of a statement is not proof of anything other than there’s not a statement made.

All Blizzards titles uses the same rule book though, are you saying it’s applied different on different games? Because you have nothing backing that statement up.

The evidence is very clearly against you.

You have ZERO evidence and no official Blizzard statements that haven’t since been deleted. Here’s PROOF multiboxing isn’t “ok” in Diablo.

It only states wow no other Blizzard game.

But you will say ANYTHING to keep cheating

I will continue to expose you in this thread forever and ever.

Looks like someone doesn’t like playing by the rules with all this spam. You’d think someone so in favor of not violating rules, he’d follow forum rules.

Heh, hypocrisy is standard fare for people like that.

Only making himself look like petulant child at this point. But like most people like him, he’s got nothing going on in his life. The only thing he has is trying to anger people online.

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/24258
Quoting Blizzard’s own official statement from that page:

Multiboxing, or playing multiple World of Warcraft accounts at once, is not a violation of our End User License Agreement.

Please note, however, that use of all software or hardware mechanisms used to mirror commands to multiple World of Warcraft accounts at the same time, or to automate or streamline multiboxing in any way may result in account penalties.

Are you really willing to keep trolling about this? They exactly stated that multiboxing is okay on their EULA but automation of input is not, which they can easily detect by anti-cheats and inflict penalties and bans. Trying to prevent multiboxing or refraining people having multiple accounts, mean company has to keep records of players and this could infringe rights of privacy.
There’s a single EULA and it covers every policy of company products under a single roof. If something is allowed in one product then there’s no exceptions unless stated otherwise; that’s simple induction and reasoning.

Please continue by all means, though. I don’t know. What I know is this thread went too far and far from being constructive anymore from constant derails and gaslighting.

1 Like

This could very well go for several in the opposition as well.

Let’s not devolve into personal attacks though. That’s so dated and petty. It’s clear he doesn’t agree with you and you don’t agree with him. You’re not required to agree. You’re entitled to your opinion. You could present anything you wanted and call it evidence, vice versa and neither of you is going to budge. Being assertive isn’t trolling.

Plus, you both could 100% agree on one of the 1000 other subjects that get talked about here. So the moral of the story is: It’s perfectly ok to disagree with someone else and still be friends.

It sure is, but opinions are fine, disagreeing with facts is different.

And your retort about a strawman isn’t accurate as well. Dusty has been claiming people that agree with him means MB is cheating. Have you not seen the wall of spam in this very thread where he is claiming his reddit polls means it is cheating?

You are still using words and terms but have no clue what they mean.

1 Like

Facts can be proven or disproven. Therefore, we could go round and round about them. Is it really worth going back/forth so much that you devolve into calling people names over the internet like it’s 2005?

Sure is! You’re attacking a position I didn’t hold. You could be like others who when called out for a strawman try to reword what they said but you seem like a smart fellow and I can’t foresee you doing that.

I’ve seen it several times. I only reacted to it once as that’s really all you need. If you keep reacting to it over and over, it means it struck a nerve and I speak only for myself… but I don’t let random people on the internet get to my nerves. I have more composure than that.

If Blizzard say it’s cheating, it’s cheating.
If Blizzard say it’s allowed, it’s allowed.
Your votes don’t matter because this isn’t a democracy.
It’s quite literally their way or the highway.

2 Likes

I would suggest that this thread has run its course.

Since you are the OP, I would suggest

1. Moving this thread to the Games & Technology forum that would be an appropriate forum
  2. Changing your title to refle t yor desire to have this thread locked if you want that

More generally, if we stop replying to the few with the contrarian viewpoint, then this thread will just fall down the recent posted thread list just like the thread about multiboxing being banned where no one has posted in 4 days.

Edit: 8//23/2022

I got an official response from Blizzard for my support ticket that I made. Multiboxing is allowed in Diablo 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jqCxfUUh3Q

https://youtu.be/JxS5E-kZc2s

The evidence is very clearly against you.

You have ZERO evidence and no official Blizzard statements that haven’t since been deleted. Here’s PROOF multiboxing isn’t “ok” in Diablo.

It only states wow no other Blizzard game.

But you will say ANYTHING to keep cheating.

I will continue to expose you in this thread forever.

The evidence is unclear to cats.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great idea
1.) Done!! :field_hockey:

Lmao, the bot replied to a cat video.

Caught in 4k.

LOL you moved the thread off the Diablo forums now we don’t have to see your stupid opinions poison the game anymore.

I’d call that a WIN.

See you next time :wink:

Don’t ask what happened to the “forever” part. I’d rather see this thing put to rest.

2 Likes