Multiboxing SHOULD be allowed with Diablo IV

That’s… cute.

You’re welcome to draft a revision to the definition of you wish. I believe anyone can. It will go in front of a committee for disposition.

Incorrect.

Still a relevant example. Being allowed doesn’t redefine the word. There are other forms. FFXI players using 3rd party cheats. No one has been banned for using cheats for years. That includes botting. That doesn’t make them not cheating.

Why are you arguing? If one side refuses to give any examples or even show effort to a refute a point it’s either their opinion which they’re entitled to, or they’re simply trolling to get some reactions and waste your time.

2 Likes

What was that you said about “doesn’t read that way to me” and “being disingenuous”?

Are you going for the gold medal in hypocrisy?

Are you actually confusing the rules with the policing of the rules?

I’m sorry but that doesn’t even apply here.

Are FFXI players using bots not cheating because SE doesn’t enforce it?

So you are confusing the two.

You didn’t answer the question. Don’t deflect.

Because it’s irrelevant? And I can’t answer a question about a game’s rules I’ve never played, never seen or have any information about.

You say you don’t know and it’s irrelevant at the same time.

I’ll take that as a checkmate.

Bots always got banned in banwaves in any multiplayer progress based game, so company would keep their anti-cheat detection measures hidden and away from prying eyes. There’s a reason why companies don’t go for everyday banwaves when there are thousands of hackers trying to work their way around the system, tapping and scrapping for any kind of information.
Any MMORPG or ARPG gets the same treatment here; FFXIV, Lost Ark, Diablo 3 or WoW doesn’t matter. A company not applying banwaves often, doesn’t mean they support botting. However, nobody was ever banned for multiboxing in Blizzard games but automation or mirroring of inputs.

1 Like

Because policing the rules is beside the point, the actual rules matter. If A is prohibited and no one police it it’s still cheating to do A. But I can’t answer if A is cheating if it’s not enforced if I don’t know if A is prohibited in the first place.

Stop being moronic.

And there we have it, devolving into personal attacks when pinned in a corner. I wondered how long that was going to take.

No, that’s a statement of fact, nothing else. And only in your addled mind are any one of us opposing you “in a corner”.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Man, if it did I would sleep like a baby. I hardly sleep at all though.

Wich comittee? The one you just made up? Troll be trolling

And there’s the “troll” card.

Disagreeing isn’t trolling. This isn’t 2005.

Disagreeing with reality is.

That would mean you’re trolling. I’m not going to devolve myself to call you that. That’s so dated.

Disagreeing isnt trolling, making up commitees and defintions in fictional dictionaries is

2 Likes