Mrllamas take on "Pls put PLOOT"

Eh, it is quite factual that no other game are just like D2. Even if D2 had Ploot. That cant really be an opinion.
And you then say people came back to D2 because they want something different, which seems to underscore my claim that D2 is different.

1 Like

It can and it is.

It’s different in it’s current state. Not in the state you wish it to be based on your opinions.

:woman_shrugging:
If people can’t even accept the difference between fact and opinion, it sure ain’t easy.

1 Like

Your entire comment is a opinion which you’re attempting to pass as a fact. Of course it won’t be easy when you yourself are doing it.

I am basically saying that 1 != 2, and you say it is an opinion…

Diablo 2 is not PoE. Again, fact, not opinion.

2 Likes

No if you said ’ 1 != 2" you would of said that to begin with. What you said is… D2 with Ploot is still D2. Which is an opinion of yours which you are attempting to pass as a fact.

That is not what I said.

I said D2 without Ploot, or with Ploot, are both different from other games.
Guess you could say; D2 without ploot != D2 with ploot != Any other game

1 Like

That would be awesome, yet we are waiting to see any indication for it to be true.

That’s how things go when someone is playing tone-deaf and repeating their points for months. (hint: that someone is you)

No, your opinion should not be lessened.
But you should be measured by the quality of your argument.
We have shown quite detailed the obvious and glaring problems that Lamers commentary has.
Since you fail to do your homework as well, here are some courtesy links for you:

Mrllamas take on "Pls put PLOOT" - #26 by MicroRNA-1507

Mrllamas take on "Pls put PLOOT" - #135 by blash-1917

And because these problems are so fundamental, his opinion should be taken with the biggest spoon of salt.
The main problem i see here is not that he is yet another uninformed, super-biased, full-of-himself d2-purist. We have alot of them already, one more doesnt make much of a difference.
The problem is that he is a community personality with responsibility for his followers. It should be his best interest to build a healthy and well-informed community.
I once again will make the comparison with day9. That guy was a starcraft-genius. He knew every strategy, every mindgame, every mindset and was able to put himself in anyones shoes.
He was able to read games and discuss strategies. And most importantly he was able to communicate it over his stream. And while doing so, he also gave valuable insights that spanned over far more than just a video game.
That streamer clearly grew over the years and became a personality.

Lamer is still a kid sitting in the basement of his parents. Crying about leechers and casuals while not even being able to run google for the most basic search for the topic he is about to rant over.
They are not even in the same universe of commentary.
It is an absolute joke and that grown people like you and others do not see what his video on this topic is. A disservice to them and all his listeners.

Having no impact on the economy is not subjective but a measurable and calculatable effect.

You are saying it is “his opinion” that games that are not D2 are not D2? Seriously?

2 Likes

Now you’re just being dishonest an digging a hole for yourself.

Your opinion is subjective. Not factual. Doesn’t matter how many hundreds of times you type it.

my opinion doesnt matter but…
without ploot, it discourages me to play multiplayer.
Totally unfair

1 Like

When you stay stuff like this… you will never be taken seriously by blizzard, you just sound like a disrespectful troll who just got his forum account unbanned

That quote says the exact same thing too :neutral_face:
Besides, it was the previous quote you started saying was an opinion.
Anyway :woman_shrugging:

Maybe you just have issues with writing your thoughts. Translate your sentence then. Cause this quote is written as a opinion yet you’re claiming it to be factual.

Ah yes, Mr. Llama, the guy who said looking at one suggestion during the survey after the Alpha, that he was against infinite stash in multiplayer because it would change too much the game and taking decisions is a core part of the game, and seconds later say, that may be for single player could be possible and wouldn’t be that bad… when he has stated multiple times that mostly play single player…
yes of course his opinion is super objective and not biased…he don’t want to change D2 but use mods, he don’t want to change D2 but recently made a video about “bad news” because modders can not work with D2R until (literally) someone hack the game.

so yeah, basically this whole thread is a fallacy of authority.

More than that, If you see the thumbnail he used in the video is a whimsyshire screenshoot to directly ridicule any opinion about ploot and lead people to think that the “go play D3” or “D3 kids in D2R” is a good argument against some kind of ridiculous ploot he didn’t even tried to undertand since what he say in the video has nothing to do with what is being suggested here.

3 Likes

Math isnt subjective.
It is only bound the the limits of logic.

All of the things i said are easily proven true.
And i said much more than that which you simply chose to ignore, because you know that i have a point.

1 Like

Math doesn’t decide the ploot vs ffa debate. Sorry that’s not how differences of opinion work. Especially the math that people are using saying ploot just means you get 1/8 of the loot from Ryhkkers twitch video which is completely wrong an bad math.

Being rude an disrespectful are easily proven true? I mean I can call you a derogatory name but doesn’t matter if it’s true it’s not allowed on the forums. Which your entire paragraph I quoted was a breach of forums etiquette. So no Devs would never listen to a word you type cause your a massively toxic person who most likely just got his forum privileges back.

Here I just pulled up a previous post you made… Which you just used “1/8” implying that ploot means each player will get a equal amount of loot equal to 1/8th of it or 12.5% which is INCORRECT. This is called bad math an you cannot prove it to be true cause it’s wrong. Do you know what RNG is an how allocation mathematically works? I think you’re advocating for a loot type you don’t even understand the math for.

Why wouldnt math decide the debate? You are saying it shouldnt be subjective. Math isnt subjective. So let math decide.

He is a kid.
He is sitting in the basement.
Of his parents.
He is crying.
Calling people leechers.
And casuals.
He didnt run google.
He didnt do the most basic search on the topic.
He is ranting.
And he is not even in the same universe as day9.
It is a sad joke.
A grown person should be able to tell that from the get go (troll thumbnail is the first hint).
And it is a disservice to his listeners.

All these things are true and not insults nor breach of forum ettiquette.

It obviously means over a large enough sample size.
It is not bad math. It is just not writing math super-accurate because your side of the argument is not arguing math to begin with.

I do not have to wear my running shoes if you are not even running in the right direction. I can just easily move through the finishing line.

They have told you multiple times in this thread. Because they can’t pick up any of the loot quick enough. That’s why they want it.

It is. Let’s keep it that way.

True. Let’s keep it that way.