Monk Raiment of Storms set not working on Switch

Hello,

The core power of Raiment of Storms for Monk (buffing damage from Dashing Strike after a Spirit Generator attack) is not working at all on Switch.

I am wearing the full set on my Monk, and the (6) power shows as active. The part that says Dashing Strike increases damage of your Spirit Generators by 6000% works. I can hit a mob with Dashing Strike then go into Status Effects and see the buff (though it only applies if Dashing Strike hits a mob, which is not what the text says, but maybe that’s intended function?)

However no matter how many mobs I hit with Spirit Generators (I tried both Hundred Fists and Crippling Wave) I NEVER get the 60,000% damage buff to Dashing Strike. It never appears in Status Effects and it’s very easy to tell from gameplay because at T16 a Dashing Strike immediately after hitting with a Spirit Generator does no visible damage whatsoever.

I tried the set both wearing all 6 pieces and wearing 5 pieces + Ring of Grandeur, and tried logging out of the game and back in, did not fix it. Tried changing runes on the Generator and on Dashing Strike, did not fix.

I did some searches and I see a few Reddit threads saying the same thing, and it all seems to be people playing on console. Obviously this set is completely useless without this ability. Fix please? Thanks!

This forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server.

You should move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

Thanks, appreciate the help. I didn’t realize there was a separate forum for console bug reports. Now moved.

1 Like

any update on this thread? have you solved the dashing strike issue? on switch console?>

There is only on rune which does damage and you need the fist weapon too.

The rainment bonus does not give a 60,000 damage multiplier; It raises the damage of dashing strike to 60,000% weapon damage. Any rune of dashing strike should work. No fist weapon should be required for dashing strike to do 60,000% weapon damage; However, there is a fist weapon that increases the damage of dashing strike each time you deal damage with dashing strike.