Raiment of a Thousand Storms: No +dmg on Dashing Strike

I have a full Raiment of a Thousand Storms set on.

Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 60,000% for 6 seconds

This effect does not happen. I neither get a Buff, nor does a damage increase happen(which should be pretty noticeable).

However the reverse effect, Dashing Strike increasing damage of Spirit Generators, works.

The same bug has been reported on switch, but I am on a PC.

This happens on my seasonal character “Lexi”.

System: Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.2222
Launcher-Version: 2.16.2.13801

I am playing alone in adventure mode.

Things I tried:

• removing all non-set items
  • removing the rune of Dashing strike
  • restarting the game
  • trying another spirit generator
  • changing all items in the cube
  • switching game language from German to English
  • putting a spirit generator on another skill slot (Button 4)

Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/6VAoPMO

You must be Trust Level 2 to embed videos and Trust Level 3 to post hyperlinks. You are currently Trust Level 0. You must first convert your link to Preformatted Text to post it.

How to Post Links (At Trust Level 0 - 1)

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post.

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

1. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

2 Likes

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine for me.

Using only Dashing strike, my damage averages about 1,303. After using a generator, I do an average of 214,000, or 165x more damage.

The set increases the damage of Dashing Strike from 370% to 60,000%, so it is a 162x multiplier in damage which matches my numbers very closely.

Perhaps you are expecting there to be a buff icon for Dashing strike like there is for your generator.

There is no icon to indicate that you are getting the buff, but instead the skill gets a fiery border to indicate that it is doing more damage. Note that the border around Dashing strike is different in the last screenshot.

I was wearing only the 6 piece set and a level 5 weapon. The first 2 images are only dashing strike. The 3rd is dashing strike after using the generator.

2 Likes

You are right, Vita.

I did the same experiment you did, and now I see the raised numbers and they look correct. I was indeed expecting a buff-icon.

Can be closed.

1 Like

Wish Dashing Strike actually does damage…instead of being a buff.
Raiment died with static charge…

Rework…soon…ish? maybe?