https://imgur.com/a/F3mT5k8

ps: it was sleeping in the photo :joy:

:crying_cat_face:

I really want this year to end already. Too many pets going bye bye

Yelawolf-on no

Song is lit yo!

Then… Yelawolf-dope

Chee! Lit

Holy cow, we made it! So ready for the weekend!

I’ve had limited time to play this week then my Ethereal dropped, the fun factor went through the roof and I was dog tired all week from staying up too late running around on my bloody Monk, it’s actually hard to believe I’m a grown up sometimes! :rofl:

:space_invader: Space Invader update: I changed the old worn out power cable and plug for the game and no dice, so looks like I’m going to have to take it into an arcade repair shop, and there goes all my money right. :grin:

Have a great weekend my friends!

2 Likes

You too Paladina! It has been a very long week indeed. So long I don’t even remember when Season started.

I feel old and fuzzy at this point.

I hope everyone gets to relax and refresh this weekend.

1 Like

I will not relax or refresh until I find that ethereal Buriza with 65% vengeance or 3% Fortress affix AND a decent passive like Ambush, Steady Aim, Awareness…all while trying to gear my fresh 70 seasonal monk…and grinding on wiz just to gear Enchantresses…

So, it’s not looking relaxing for me LOL

Might take a break for some all-you-can-eat sushi this weekend though :slight_smile:

That sounds fantastic!

Yup - my oldest daughter found a place nearby that does all their special rolls in 4pc instead of usual 8pc, so you can try more different things before exploding and taking out the surrounding tables like a Grotesque!

Gross, but umm…classic I guess?

2 Likes

That’s my plan every weekend too but I either go for döner or burger. I’m a carnivore. I don’t like to order online, I use my fast food cravings as an excuse to roam around my town and Asian food restaurants are pretty far from where I live and I don’t wanna walk for long time on crowded hours.

LMFAO - what a perfect pull!!

Yes, an absolute classic…but now every time they ask if I want green tea ice cream after I’m going to think of that “waffffer theeen mint”

1 Like

#want’stowatchBlueStreak!

Saturday night here. Prime paragon farming time but instead I’m making breakfast buns for tomorrow morning. All hail the orange zest!
https://www.womanscribbles.net/early-morning-breakfast-buns/

What’s your favourite baked breakfast item?

Fresh bread. Sliced. Buttered. Filled with bacon. With a mug of tea.

Bread slices baked in the oven with few pieces of yellow cheese on them at the open. Topped with salami, bell pepper or pastrami. A good portion of salad with lots of olive oil as a side dish and ofcourse a mug of tea.

an everything bagel, toasted, schmeared with veggie cream cheese, topped with sliced Nova lox, thinly sliced red onion, some juicy tomatoes and if a little frisky, some capers.

…and coffee

Chocolate (filled) Croissants!

Really good fresh crusty bread, toasted, with butter.

I rarely eat sweets, esp for breakfast, but I do like fruit type pie with coffee, or a cranberry/orange muffin.

Three days
Is this lounge running out of people too?

I just discovered on the WoW CS lounge that you can harvest coffee from Gnomes and resell it for a higher price.

Everyone has been slowly jumping ship to Propagandabook. A real shame for humanity.

We got super distracted by the D2R Beta!!! I don’t think I want to know how to harvest coffee from gnomes…

This thread tends to be a bit quiet at times. I don’t thing people here are in the habit of having a Lounge thread like CS is.

My major project today was cleaning out the spice cabinet. I did great - everything that was in random jars and bags is now properly organized in same size labeled jars. I also have been processing the dried spices and stuff I grew.

Tip. Don’t process your dried seranos into chili flakes without gloves. My hands still get tingly 24 hours later when I run them under hot water. Thankfully I have kept them out of my eyes.

I am down to just processing the dried thyme. So many little leaves to separate from stems!

I also made home made tomato basil sauce!

Roasted tomatoes from the garden in the oven with whole garden garlic cloves, olive oil, salt, fresh herbs. Removed skins, crushed, added veggie stock and wine, fresh sauteed sweet onion, and fresh basil. Simmered until it all came tougher into a nice sauce. Adjusted salt and sugar. Very good in a simple preparation with angel hair pasta and fresh grated parm.

So yeah, doing the summer harvest thing!

I can’t wait for the heat to go away and for D2R to release!!! Much excite!

Did you see that it runs on my old 2013 laptop Merdie? It WORKS!!! I am so excited. I can now play on the frankenputer desktop and on my laptop. Portable D2R!!!

I think I almost over being upset about Blizzcon 2018 even. Almost.

Hope things are going well for you. Still in CA?