[Lounge Thread] Slaughtered Calf Inn

I think I’m done with 2021 already. Between Nevalistis’ cat and Idolis’ I don’t think I can handle much more pet grief in the near term. :frowning:

To change of the last main comment…
I like a lot this track:
https://youtu.be/j9GgmGLPbWU

Cats are so much smarter than dogs. My partner went away for a week to a writers festival and the dog got very confused by her absence.

Sorry for your loss. :cry:

4 Likes

Not true because dogs are very successful as a horde animal on the hunt and also as a most liked pet.
-I love cats, but cats can’t be trained to be an aid to protect people or help the blind to have a good life.

here is some nice Diabolic metal, enjoy:

This thread may interest you (not only rock/metal but a lot):

Which Village person do you most identify with?

I noticed that dedicated music threads live a short life, my own threads included, so i post some music in this thread. :musical_note: :guitar: :violin: :drum:

1 Like

Limp Bizkit - CSF&HDFW

Here’s a nice clip, ‘time’ reinvented, enjoy:

Happy Weekend my darlings!

School is out soon folks, so make it count! :rofl:

/hugs

2 Likes

Woot for school being out Paladina!

Here it is just another June weekend. Last weekend I got to see a friend of 20 years who I made through D2! He brought over the DI Alpha and we smoked pork on the BBQ, made corn on the cob, and pineapple slaw.

Fantastic day. This weekend will be quieter. Gardening maybe.

SO glad I am now past my vaccination effective date. I am still going to wear my mask (asthma, allergies, parents over 75 with COPD). I can go to stores now though!

1 Like

I just ate out for the first time in two years. My grandpa and I went to Harry’s over in Redwood City today. He had the meatloaf (which they cut way too thick) and I had the BBQ roast beef (which they gave me way too much of…so…stuffed). They finally ditched those god awful paper straws. They said their straws were “compostable plastic”, but I’ve not yet met a plastic that’s compostable inside of ~100 years of natural decay first, so taking a gigantic salt shaker on that one. Enjoyed “uneasy normal” at least. Will be a long while before we do that again though. Even with our shots, we don’t wan to tempt fate too often.

3 Likes

It’s real, you can put your salt shaker away. :wink:

1 Like

Here’s a fun site to explore human potential. :rofl:

The grind is real?
https://explosm.net/comics/5901/

Oh damn, I lost my regular status. Thanks to the guys who flagged me. :joy:

Who thinks chess is a boring sport? enjoy this.

21 pilots - message man.

Happy 4th everyone and enjoy your independence from me, hahaha, yeah good luck with that! :rofl:

Have a fun day of eating too much, drinking too much and hopefully playing some Diablo!

Be safe y’all!

/hugs

3 Likes

Well, we’re grilling for the 4th and making some of our final preparations for our trip to see my brother later this month.

Found out my brother has a large fenced in yard, so we won’t have to take our dog Zeus for walks when he does his business. It was cool of my brother to let us bring the dog with us. Really didn’t want to leave him at a kennel.

Set a reservation at a pet friendly hotel at the midway point of the 9 and half hr drive and some of other things.

Grilling brats and shrimp kabobs. Spent yesterday cutting down weeds so I wouldn’t have to deal with them when we get back.

Anyway, like Paladina said, Everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July.

1 Like