LoD Blessed Shield

I`m not sure, but looks like with PE is better.

The top clears on NA show PE and Stricken w/ LoD. I found the results wth PE to be comparable to trapped. The survival was better with PE because we get more life per second with 3APS+.

If you go with PE, I assume you’d only want it at rank 25? Otherwise it might cause the trash to die too fast?

You won’t notice the damage, people run the lower 25% percentage to help fight lag.

1 Like

is not wrong, for atk speed u can use PA, but i preffer to stack cooldown reduction to have akarat champions in 11 seconds cd, and for defence u can use stone gauntlets in cube, thats the build that i use in groups, solo build is a lot different because u get rid a ton of damage

It really comes down with how you play and with who you play.

If you are like me, playing mainly solo, and joining public GR groups, then you need to be flexible. If the group is clearing density, run PE. If the group is only hunting elites and spawns at pylons, go with Gogok.

There is no wrong way of doing it, as long as you have success with it in whatever playstyle you are inclined ^^

Yeah, I have not even tried pain enhancer or Gokok yet, just LoD, stricken, and trapped. I just cleared my first 112 with mine on a crappy rift as I tend not to fish, I just play. Still had plenty of time for what map/rg I got.

1 Like

Pick PE if you are with an RGK using stricken. Pick stricken if you are the RGK.

The best duo pairing for me was another Invoker sader. I cubed oculus ring and wore CoE instead of Unity. It was incredibly satisfying to see the invoker finish off the leftover elites. We did GR130, and there was even a little more room to grow. I highly recommend it this combo.

1 Like

You guys still running unity? oO I pretty much stopped using it all together on all my toons (NS / season) and I can’t say I miss it at all.

Plus unity gives you a false sense of security as far as your toughness goes, going from solo into group play, making you explode (or implode) because you are used to being able to take some hits or tank some affixes ^^

Assuming CoE, Justice Lantern and Flavor of Time are always there, in group play your best choices are really:

• SoJ
  • Oculus Ring (no zsupport in group)
  • Squirts (zmonk required)
  • Hellfire Amulet (flavor of time cubed)

I feel more worth playing with SoJ, CoE, JL and FoT. Ideally you could switch from JL to Squirt’s but your toughness incredibly falls down in GR 125+. It could be reasonable if you play with Stone Gauntlets + AC - Prophet, but until I don’t find some good Stone Gauntlets I still prefer Magefist + AC - Hasteful.

Therefore I found Squirt’s bonus quite negligible, since you run a melee build, so this bonus is really noticeable only with Shield Phylon on.

I think Squirt’s bonus is specifically designed for distance builds, such as Necromancer Lancer. I would neither trade SoJ with Squirt’s since the +30% Élite damage makes the difference in high GR.

I don’t think squirt’s is viable for non-wizards or DH running UE (since they can hit stuff offscreen). The gizzard (or what is called) that gives you the absorb shield is abysmal compared to wizard’s one, and you can’t get enough toughness w/o stongauntlets fully stacked (on top of akkarath / provoke etc) to reduce the incoming damage enough for the 200k shield to remain unbroken.

For DH works as long as they can kill enemies before they get close or get hit back by ranged / affixes.

For example, my season LoD Meteor shower sits at 8b toughness with SG fully stacked and 10 charges on taeguk with a 1.3m shield. This allows me to facetank triple explosions or multiple arcane beams without the shield breaking in 110-115 (then again wizard being INT class will always have more resistances than a STR or DEX class).

I use unity and like it, but I’m also usually solo. I just got 113 today and I don’t fish GR’s so I usually only push when I want to beat my personal highest. I think I wear what pretty much the top leaders on the board do at least on seasonal normal.

1 Like

Keep in mind that Stone Gauntlet only really shines in density. Vs single targets like RG that don’t attack often or fast and don’t summon adds, you can still die (because you won’t have the full stacking going on). It’s still an amazing defensive item (probably the best legendary at it) but you need to keep track of it’s activations to know if you can take the hit or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is spot on. Stone gauntlets are probably my favorite legendary right now along with flavor of time. It has made someone clumsy like me be able to push further without firing all the time. It does however have a progression that’s noticeable for the toughness. When stacks go to 0, you notice a dramatic change in damage taken as you run through mobs getting hit and the stacks increase. On my 113 clear, blighter (spelling?) pretty much wrecked me and my stacks sucked.
Biggest issue would be a since of false security tanking everything until the RG appears.

1 Like

SOLO GR 134

Special thanks to guys, who gave me advice to play with Pain Enhancer!
4 Likes

You’re a monster Borfet! Congratulations.

1 Like

(He ain’t, he took steroids, it says in the post - Pain Enhancer!!!)

On a serious note, GZ! So 145 if season buff stays same I presume? xD

1 Like

Hi!

I was just equipped Stone Gauntlet beside Ice Climbers, because in GR90+ started to die (my profile in EU, but the forum there is mostly dead).
So the boots are negating the movement slow effect and the Attack speed debuff too? It is shocking to see 5x20% AS debuff, mean it will be 100%? If that is the case, we should avoid AS stats?

LOL NO.

Yes Ice Climbers negate both debuffs. No, you shouldn’t ignore AS. Try to get at least 2 attacks / second before buffs (pylon, laws of valor, gogok, Pain Enhancer etc).

Your clear / dps is directly tied to your attack speed, because the more shields you throw, faster you boost damage of BS via Lenancy or what is called, also more crits, more LoH, more dmg! :smiley: