Loading the hero (error 395002)

Seems to just be NA servers, very annoying as I wasted too much time trying to troubleshoot this problem I already had once before a few days ago.

its probably something simple too, to many times in my IT career has someone changed the wrong setting in the back end and screwed the whole server

I put in a ticket. They have to know its an issue or they have no idea what their servers are actually doing…disturbing thought

So im not the only one with this problem

i’ve been getting it too. :frowning:

so glad i’m not the only one with the issue.

I just got in hallelujah

1 Like

Hello,
In the middle of the game it was terminated, trying to get back in get the error 95002, google it and checked forums, saying its when you revive someone, we were all in town when this happen. since then can’t get back, and did all the steps that is mention on (Error 395002 - Blizzard Support) still nothing. I am not a HC player because of things like this that happen, I would think if its a problem on the provider side they will be a little considered and compensate the players when they lose their hero’s … not sure what else to do as it seems nothing is working :frowning:

thanks for the heads-up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got back in…thank you Blizz!

back in now :slight_smile: thanks Blizz

Its working now. Just got in. Sigh of relief!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, you’re a doll! It did disconnect me on my first attempt to load a game, second time lucky though. :slight_smile:

still not working for me…

I’m in! Now I’m gonna start piling aug gems in town so I can get mad when it disconnects! :slight_smile:

i’m in now too! doing a bounty to check LOL. hope everyone can play now!

Working now. Enjoy everyone!

I have had this happen multiple times. Middle of the game when it terminates. I am able to get back in after about 10 minutes but my character has been rolled back so any lvls, gear, leg gem upgrades, and/or saved sets have been lost.

I now am only playing for about an hour before logging out but I have still noticed a few times my peep gets rolled back.

Hey all,

We resolved this earlier. Should be good to go from here on out. If it comes back today please post on this thread below.