List of Bugs After Maintenance 9/10 and 9/18

Diablo 3 was not changed so there is nothing to roll back. The Bnet infrastructure that controls login, communications, etc. was changed. That impacts all game. Some of the older games have more issues, such as D3, because it was created before the modern Bnet infrastructure.

1 Like

I understand Cheetah

can fix it by kicking and reinviting the member but so many other bugs. some we cant fix.

ok then that should be rolled backed.

1 Like

I assume this counts as a bug.

My game options constantly reset the advanced tool tips setting. It’s happened at least a dozen times in the last week. I can only get rid of the advanced tool tips by resetting it, shutting the game down entirely, and then restarting D3.

I know it’s not me because it just did it. All I did was change from Grifts to rifts, and boom…there it was. It makes the game unplayable with the info for all those items constantly covering the screen. It started just after the latest patch/update.

I’m still experiencing the inability to chat in clan. Private party chat is still messed up as my chat isn’t seen by others and others can’t see my chat. The ability to invite or be invited to private parties is also not functioning.

1 Like

Hey if you just fix the apparent issue this game has with time that should fix most of the faults. Pst me if you want to know more

This kind of problem worries me about D3 future, so if the game code is old and has a lot of problems when interactions updates are made to Bnet structure, I imagine that they do not have promising news (expansion. new heroes, etc) to D3.
So, if it is so hard to maintain an old coded game to new updates, the only thing that could maintain the franchise is a continuation (Diablo 4 ?) I personally do not have any hopes for that, and it is sad, cause it is a game that I care too much.

1 Like

Don’t know if it was already posted, but anyway after doing T16 solo bounties few minutes ago I ran into 2 Menagerist Goblins and none of them dropped any pets for me after I killed them…

This happened on EU server, cause I only play there…

Posting here, cause my offical forum is a ghost town…

Is there some sort of limit of how many pets you can have or how many can drop per season that I don’t know of?

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Menagerist Goblin Pets

═════════════════════════════════════════

1. The Bumble
  2. Ms. Madeleine
  3. Overseer Lady Josephine
  4. Queen of the Succubi
  5. Lamb
  6. Charlotte
  7. Unihorn
  8. The Mimic
  9. Malfeasance
  10. The Stomach
  11. Haunting Hannah
  12. Humbart Wessel
  13. Blaze
  14. Buddy
  15. Friendly Gauntlet
  16. That Which Must Not Be Named
  17. Galthrak the Unhinged
  18. Grunkk
  19. Lady Morthanlu

Source:

If you have all of those, you have all the ones that drop from the Menagerist Goblin.

1 Like

Thanks for the list, I’ll check later in game if I have all of these pets.

PS.

You forgot about Liv Moore pet btw…

Note: If you have all those Pets, Menagerist Goblins can still spawn. But, they will only drop loot similar to the Treasure Goblin. (No more Pets).

Liv Moore pet does not come from the Menagerist Goblin

2 Likes

Personally I don’t have a clan problem with chatting with my clan or in the roster page, I have a problem where I am unable to join games with friends (or at all) half the time with a ton of different errors that all say different things, and when I finally do get into a game with my friend sometimes it says we’re not in a party and can’t talk to each other in party chat but we can still whisper to each other and still complete rifts. I don’t know if it’s related to this clan issue at all, clan things seem to be fine. This particular party issue has been going on for a few days now. (this is not a local problem as my friends can’t connect to a game that I am in, or sometimes create a game at all while I am having the same issue)

1 Like

Someone pushed the button on the update too early on this one. Where was the QA for this update? Did they actually test the update with Diablo 3? I get there are many cogs in the system and its hard to predict what might cause problems but surely you test things before you release them. Or is Diablo 3 so far down the list of priorities that it didn’t make the cut of receiving proper QA with the update?

Surely Blizzard has an eye on the metrics of Diablo 3 and should be able to see a drop in player numbers since the maintenance. People are either creative enough to find workarounds for their issues or they get frustrated enough with them that they find another game to play.

I’m starting to get the impression Blizzard doesn’t care about Diablo 3. And if Blizzard doesn’t care then why should we?

1 Like

Thats because the man. gob doen’t drop that pet.

As MissCheetah and MOE pointed out, Liv Moore does not drop from the Menagerist Goblin.

The Liv Moore Pet drops from the very rare spawned Risen Dead Elite, Ravi Lilywhite, in Act 1, The Weeping Hollow.

I know, I just forgot about that…

Funny thing is that there was an episode of iZombie where Major or Ravi was shown playing D3, those who watch that series will get it…

Lets hope they get it right on the scheduled Wednesday maintenance!

Which Wednesday? 2020 December?