Just posted by the CM FilthieRich (Firebirds) All the Complaining may have worked

And the number on your top right corner.

2 Likes

A bit off topic, here is the very simple math:

If A is 17% bigger than B, by which percentage is B lesser than A?

A = 1.17 B => B = 1/17 A = 0.855 A, as TheTias already wrote.
This is now not “augmentative factor” but the “diminishing” one (I am math teacher, but English is not my mother tongue, so don’t know real names used in it), from which you can see it is about 14.5% less.

Or, make it more simple. If A is 100% bigger than B, B is NOT 100% smaller (that would mean it didn’t exist at all), but 50% smaller:
A = 2B => B = 1/2 A = 0.50 A.

Maybe they will do something, very great news.
Maybe because we want to do GR 150 in less than 2mn !

There are so many things wrong with your argument I don’t even know where to start, but I’ll try.

The difference between a tier and s tier is a predictable 5 tiers or less. Idk where you get 7-10

There’s more than two s tier builds.

The tiers are based on 500 KEY FISHING FOR OPTIMAL RIFTS.

You need to check the actual season leaderboards if you think “145 at 2500 paragon” is anywhere near the standard.

At 10% of its original power it certainly wasn’t “performing above entire classes”. This patch didn’t go live with the nerf so nobody’s played it yet. So who knows where you get that stance.

You are severely more out of touch than even casual players. Don’t defend bad moves, it only encourages “nerfing with a sledgehammer”

1 Like

Ok you’re talking about the first rework not the one everyone else is talking about. Please read the patch notes.

it looks like your mind is trapped in set based builds. basically more than 50% of LoD builds are unplayable by low paragon players because they don’t have the toughness to pull it off

Legacy of Dreams builds are boring. Each class has 1, maybe 2, and they’re all the same.

And Paragon making up for gear… well, that’s just a boring way to play. High or low level.

I get that you need multiple sentences to express that you are mentally defunct, so please work on brevity. That said, those numbers are based on everyone being @2500 paragon. The purpose is to remove paragon from the equation, but because your argument relies on ad-homs to make its point, you have the need to reinsert individual paragon into the equation.

Lol what. That is completely arbitrary measurement for one, for two, who even mentioned tiers? I swear its nothing but kids on this forum.

The numbers are from Wudijos massive spreadsheet @2500 paragon. Crus has 2 builds that are 7-10 levels above anyone else, necro has 1.

There’s more than two s tier builds.

The tiers are based on 500 KEY FISHING FOR OPTIMAL RIFTS.

Who is talking about tiers again?

It’s a baseline, and a pretty good one. 2500 paragon is already way higher than most players achieve in a season.

True! If the changes were mechanical, but they aren’t. They are basically pure math changes, meaning you can calculate the rough top level FB could complete post nerf, if you knew what that was prenerf, which I am giving Wudijo the benefit of the doubt on.

Negative. You are just butthurt I agree with the changes.

You’re one of those people who opens with this regardless of the context, and then proceeds to not make any argument at all. I laughed so hard, thanks.

no i dont, please read the patch notes ( i used a ptr numbers as reference to compare with the actual patch notes ) obviously im considering you played the PTR untill the end.

Uhh 95% of builds are practically unplayable. Seriously there are entire sets relegated to the trash on finding category, even if they’re primal. Balance in this game is garbage. It’s garbage even garbage won’t associate with.

1 Like

Well for one, you have to define unplayable, since the traditional definition doesn’t support your claims. For two, this mentality is why we are literally at the GR cap.

1 Like

Unplayable in Diablo is like undrivable to a car with no engine. You can drag it with a wrecker but you’re not going anywhere except off a cliff in a hurry on your own.

1 Like

Still not making sense. Every set is currently functional, but some are certainly 10+ rifts behind others, for sure. In terms of normal leaderboards, if you mean unplayable as a particular set has very little shot at making a top X, then sure, and I agree. Which is why its cool the LBs will have a new breakdown.

Either way, regardless of how you define unplayable, FBs is still above 95% of those, and above the best builds of some classes.

1 Like

Functional isn’t necessarily playable or desirable. We’re looking for balance across the board here not being 27th choice.

witch i believe is not a bad thing, gr 150 is the ultimiate goal of the game so it must be archievable, specialy in a 9 years game, and for the 90% of the sets it is impossible.

Few junk sets that could use a rework:

-Natalya’s ( … )
-Marauder’s ( super clunky )
-Might of the earth ( masoquist jumping fest )
-Ulianas ( actually the gameplay of it is very fun but there is no damage to compete… )
-Roland’s

these 5 in my opinion are the worse, and for each class here are at least 2 or 3 sets that people colect just to complete a dungeon set on the season like marauder’s.

1 or maybe 2? clearly you don’t really know the game… and as for paragon making up for gear, in which way exactly is switching out e.g. aquila cuirass for cindercoat boring?

Yes, 1 or 2. Only necromancer has 3-4.

In every way possible.

But really, you’ve made my point for me. “High level” builds are just variants of low level builds. With bigger numbers.

Ooo. So different.

let’s make the example more easier so you can understand it: you have to wear aquila and make sure that you never drop below 90% resource or you get killed. whereas other people don’t care at all about resource and play the build entirely different. am I too complicated for you?

That’s just a stupid build regardless of level. Over-reliance on a single piece of equipment showcases the boringness of the build diversity.

So, again, you have show the truth for what it is. Please continue to make me right.

now you are getting there: YOU are relying on DAMAGE REDUCTION because otherwise you will get killed too easily. whereas people with more paragon SIMPLY DON’T CARE

1 Like