Is this the month for D3 & D4 news?

D2R and D:I are getting some love, is this the month for D3 and D4 news.

Are we still on track with the D4 blog for this month? :point_down:

“We hope you enjoy this update and look forward to your thoughts and reactions. We’ll be back in the new year and are ever grateful to have you with us on this journey.”

-Joe Shely,
Game Director, Diablo IV

3 Likes

Our PTR won’t start until theirs ends.

1 Like

Assuming we’ll still have quarterly updates, then yes we should be hearing something pertaining to Diablo 4 this month (that is of course assuming that said update isn’t delayed and/or postponed). As for what the update would be for Diablo 4, that’s about anyone’s guess.

1 Like

If they want to tell us what the Druids unique class mechanic is that would be a good start (for me anyway). :bear:

• Considering we already know the other three.
3 Likes

It’s boring already and it isn’t even out yet!

1 Like

Regarding D4, I hope to get something interesting, like what makes druid special/different especially compared to previous versions of the class - like, for example, can they possess beasts/humans (the monster type), literally becoming the enemy for a time? That’d be, for me again, more cool than resurrecting them as does a necromancer.

For D3, an announcement that season 25 is done and the next will begin. It should definitely tie into the 10-year thing, somehow, probably.

What would the druid’s unique class system be is anyone’s guess. Personally, I hope it’ll be something that can improve the Druid’s summoning, shapeshifting, and elemental abilities, assuming that said abilities don’t naturally receive such improvements.

I’ll probably play D2R first season, but can’t guarantee.

I have a iPhone 13 pro max and can handle D:I but already know if I install it when it comes out, I’ll likely only play for 15 minutes and realize what a dumb idea to play diablo on a phone.
(More power to the kids tho, if someone loves a game that I don’t it’s all right in my book, just leave me out of it!)

D4 is anybodies guess. I wonder if my PC will even be able to run it.
I’m not going to update my PC for a long time anyway

They need to give the summoning some love. Right now, it just appears to be an afterthought.

Give me a full class update including the Paladin reveal. Show us their trees, the class exclusive features, and a follower teaser

1 Like

1st expansion. You’ll get the love then.

Indeed. As of right now, it doesn’t appear as though druid players could play a primarily summoning build. So giving the Druid either additional summons (like bear and/or oak), and/or increasing the summon count of the current summons (like more wolves and vines) would be great.

As great as that’d be. We won’t get any of those and we will have to deal with that.

You never know. This would be around the Blizzconline so we may be in for a surprise.

I like what their doing with D2R, but I’m still not buying that woke garbage.

It’s not woke garbage. Try harder next time.

I haven’t gotten D2R, but I’ll say this, that druid summoning change looks beautiful imo (being able to have wolves and bears out at the same time is great!).

The one thing I would like to know is roughly how much longer S25 will go, so that we can plan when to do the end-of-season pushes.

Something about S26 would be interesting, and curious how and how much they are planning to nerf innas, but I don’t really need that information right now.

D4 is so far in future, don’t really care at this point. :yawning_face:

I am just the opposite D3 is on life support. I want to know more about D4. A little something for everyone.

I guess this is the problem of having the D3 general forum moon-light as D4 forum…

I’ve been sitting on D2R since release. Been waiting on the ladder & balance overhaul. Playing now is a waste of time. Kind of like Diablo 3 before paragon was added.