Is this the month for D3 & D4 news?

Amazon looks like an ugly dude, WOKE GARBAGE.

1 Like

Stop talking about me. :rage:

My god you guys are so boring.

15 hours just isn’t good enough if we are paying for it!

Isn’t it strange how lighting effects can cause a gender change?

The amazon actually looks more like mature woman, not an ugly dude. If you compare the ingame model and the cinematic trailer model, they are the same yet the latter looks far more feminine.

I haven’t bought D2R for various reasons but this stupid face debacle was never one of them. While I don’t agree with some of the art direction changes they’ve taken, I haven’t seen any of them to be “woke” or any other nonsense.

1 Like

The last time I checked the most popular thread on the D2R forum was about the amazon’s face. I do not spend a lot of time on that forum, so I do not know what they are upsent about now. If I recall every day, they were complaining about something different. Funny stuff if you are bored and want to wade in that quagmire.

Just goes to show you what type of people this really bothers.

An idea of what is popular on the forums.

D3 Forum: Benware Request = 95k views.

D2R Forum: Amazones Face = 80k views.

it is no longer Amazon, it is grandmatrumpazon…

they better dewoke for d4.
they are catering to an audience that have no interest in diablo. or at all. other than being miserable. and going broke.

1 Like

You’re not ugly, you cutie pie.

1 Like

So, to get a really good view count we should expect a thread from someone threatening to quit unless Blizzard bans the Amazon’s face for cheating?

1 Like

Maybe he already quit so he could become Karen the amazon.

I can’t help but question your beholden (“beauty is in the eye of the beholder”) view. I’ve seen plenty of beautiful “mature” women, but that Amazon is one ugly looking dude.

If you can’t see the “wokeness” behind it, then you’re probably unfit to speak on the matter.