Is ptr 2.7.6 live?

5PM here… maybe this is for August 15 of next year? :rofl:

We might not be up today…great, the slowest day at my work too. We’ll know for sure if we hit 5pm PST and it’s still not up (1 hr 45 mins)

1 Like

Another day of delay means more players in D4 :slight_smile: xD xD

nope, refused to play d4 when it came out still refuse to play now.

hopefully we get to play soon.

I played D4 and I’ve uninstaled it… not worth it… I’ve wasted money… I would refund it if I could… waiting for new D3 season now

2 Likes

PTR has been delayed until tomorrow…

8 Likes

Thanks for the update Meteor

1 Like

u know even u are late on ptr, no one will go back to D4 but play more Baldur’s Gate 3 right ?

2 Likes

you think they would of tested this a few days before hand. acti blizz get worse and worse as the years go on.

2 Likes

if i had the cash, i would for sure be playing bg3 :frowning:

BG3 cost me less than 26 cts per hour played.

240 hours in 12 days? Good lord.

Yeah, was just thinking that, 20 hours a day, that’s some impressive dedication.

D3 bot levels of commitment there.

1 Like

chargeback. it worked for me.

1 Like

I played the early beta, available since 1-2 years. :grinning:

1 Like

Has anybody figured out when the heck the ptr is going to open? Loosing my mind over here haha.

They changed the date for tomorrow.

Sales and Marketing : Who authorized D3 season 29 ptr? Everyday D4 cashshops are making more money than the entire year D3 makes. We cant afford to send players to D3!

D3 Devs : We are bored and nothing to do so we felt like doing something since 6 months had past.

Sales and Marketing : Dont you ever dare do this ever again, let this be the first and final warning.

D3 Devs : Ok we will delay ptr for 1 day and never proceed without your authorisation.

3 Likes

Call your doctor if you are loosing it over a PTR for an 11 year old game that will be in recycle mode in a few months.