Is ptr 2.7.6 live?

just looping for me and says there is a patch .

not yet.
but it is coming.

any idea when it will be ?

ptr is patching to me

EDIT: PTR IS LIVE

1 Like

yeah i had to check for updares.

1 Like

PTR IS LIVE LOVE YOU ALL!!! Get on there.

1 Like

I can’t chargeback because I played too many hours according to Blizzard customer support. Sadly… I’ve got 2 chars at level 75-80 and simply can’t stand this game anymore… never coming back to it, since the core of the game is unplayable for me. I’ve wasted money but at least they wont get any more from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude, that’s on you though. I knew by level 15 in the beta that it wasn’t a game for me.

1 Like

Yeah, I did quit playing the beta by level 8. However, I kept reading about people “excited for the end game”, so I thought to myself, maybe it gets super awesome like PoE or D3 at the end game.

It is a stinker all the way through.

I know… I tried :confused: I wanted to make the game work… some people said that I should get to lvl 70+ because the game is different then… well it’s NOT ! I came back to D3 and I’m a happy person now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also quit D4 after level 80. It just lacks endgame.
Returning to D3 was very fun tho

I am not in the PTR when you go into the portal how many levels do you go to get to the end?

It’s random, most probably 3-7 but there are also reports of 15+ levels and only 1 level