Is ptr 2.7.6 live?

source? otherwise it sounds like cap.

1 Like

Yeah, I was going to say, please put a source if thereā€™s actually database issues. Also itā€™d be nice to know delayed til when, are we talking an hour or are we talking tomorrow / the next day.

2 Likes

Interna from raxxanterax stream on twitch. no blue post or twitter post otherwise i wouldve linked it.

seems like EU people can go to bed :frowning:

God, the lack of proper communication will never cease to amaze me. Itā€™s professional amateurism.

5 Likes

Itā€™s like they forget the have a forum or something :person_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

8 Likes

i just asked raxx - they are in discord groups with d3 developers and they get informed continuously by the devs: Right now its connection issues. Ptr patch is working but as soon you log in you get disconnected instantly.

Well, seems like they need some time to fix this. so my advice to all EU people - go to bed and start of fresh tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

but they are the only getting updated cause they are partnered with blizzard.
So, i guess thats the best source we can get right now.

Ill go and watch some TV. cu tomorrow on the ptr bois!

gn8

5 Likes

Iā€™m getting a patch loop. Says I can play. Start the game. Then tells me I need a patch. Gets the patch. repeat, repeatā€¦

1 Like

Thats because the servers have been updated with the patch, but they havenā€™t release it yet.

1 Like

SOOOOOOOOOOOO true. They focused so much on the improved graphics in D4 that they forgot to include an interesting game. The D4 crowd is about 25% what is was in June. I have a feeling D3 is going to get a massive deluge of D4-migrants.

2 Likes

Small indie company with no experience, they need time.

4 Likes

Well, itā€™s tomorrow in 28 mins for me, so I reckon thatā€™s the case.

1 Like

After D4 I start to think indie company would do x1000 better

1 Like

Weā€™ll know for sure if we get a queue upon login.

5PM hereā€¦ maybe this is for August 15 of next year? :rofl:

We might not be up todayā€¦great, the slowest day at my work too. Weā€™ll know for sure if we hit 5pm PST and itā€™s still not up (1 hr 45 mins)

1 Like

Another day of delay means more players in D4 :slight_smile: xD xD

nope, refused to play d4 when it came out still refuse to play now.

hopefully we get to play soon.

I played D4 and Iā€™ve uninstaled itā€¦ not worth itā€¦ Iā€™ve wasted moneyā€¦ I would refund it if I couldā€¦ waiting for new D3 season now

2 Likes