Imagine We Had Freakin Horses Ingame!

Would the horses have Stamina?

2 Likes

yea sure otherwise it wouldnt be true to the diablo 2 lord of destruction experience

As the horse has sockets, there should be a runeword for it called “Pegasus”. Pegasus makes the horse grow wings and you can fly over rivers, walls, lava etc.

1 Like

no mate. u got it wrong. the horse doesn’t has sockets. the saddle it wears has sockets. nevertheless it doesn’t prevent your idea at all! :wink:

2 Likes

I hope my act 2 horse gives Vigor aura and all the other act horses just suck.

1 Like

just give the horse leap!

2 Likes

I want me a big ol’ ugly baboon to ride.
I’ll name him “Clarence”.

1 Like

imagine a monkey with wings and pulling on others mounts tails

Imagine a 5$ horse that gives the player the Teleport skill. To balance pvp some more.

1 Like

Yes the horse, the camel and the mule would have stamina, they would also have 4 wearable items in a similar screen as the mercenary that is already in D2:

1. Horse helmet
  2. Horse armor
  3. Saddle bags (This would give the horse an inventory, the left saddle bag and the right saddle bag)
    Comment: picture the horse’s inventory like a bigger version of the horadric cube
  4. Saddle
1 Like

Hes joking on you changeist, satiring on your need of change by exaggerating it to show how dumb yall look with your suggestions :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Purist,

We the changists will twist blizzard’s arm until we get change!

2 Likes

Don’t listen to this person. Everyone wants a horse these days. Let’s make it happen. Built in charge skill, let’s goooo.

I hear blizzards locking it behind the horse amiibo on the switch, or whatever those things are called.

2 Likes
1 Like

The horse should be able to have a second geared merc riding him we can swap between. That way we don’t have to find a place for those huge polearms when we want to use a bow merc for a while.

1 Like

“omg go back to Diablo 4”

2 Likes

What exactly is the throughline here? It’s a bit of a non sequitur.

1 Like

No it isn’t. The horse could walk around and pick up gold and unique items and runes automatically and sort it into your unlimited chest. In town it will automatically upgrade gems and repair your items for you. The 10$ horse even repairs items and charges for free. Forever.

Then flying mounts!
And 40 man raids on diablo!

Haha yeah could actually get behind cow mounts if it didn’t do anything other than changed the skin slightly.