Imagine We Had Freakin Horses Ingame!

now that auto gold pick up has been implemented, it’s only logical to implement horses. my idea is that horses can jump over rivers, walls and dodge spells when jumping. jumping is instant like teleport, but different. if you want to use a horse it has a 3 second cast time, but if you demount it happens immediately. now there will be two different kind of mounts: 60 and 100%. the 60% is available at level 40 and the 100% mount at level 60. both are available for ingame gold. furthermore horses can wear saddles and reins. both are new item slots which gets introduced with this addition. both saddles and reins have sockets which benefit the player. enigma also works in saddles.

thank you for your valuable attention and like always: i really care about your opinion.

6 Likes

why riding horses when you can ride cows instead to stay true to diablo 2 or unicorn for diablo 3 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

that would be amoozing , imagine them screaming “moo” each step !

14 Likes

i can work with cows to carry me to akara. very good idea!

2 Likes

then you might like Diablo 4

7 Likes

diablo 2 really has cows?

1 Like

Flying mounts too please, I would like an albatross.

3 Likes

nah there’s no cow level.
but let’s imagine that there is cow in diablo 2

2 Likes

Maybe for something like 1 week event for special occasions like April Fool’s, Halloween, Christmas. But no, I don’t think this should be a permanent game feature.

1 Like

that wouldn’t be true to diablo 2 lord of destruction anymore

I agree regarding adding mounts to Diablo 2 resurrected! We will need mounts in act 6 and act 7!

The mount would have a saddle bag inventory (probably bigger than the horadric cube). Diablo 2 resurrected will need mounts in the form of: horses and/or camels. Blizzard will also need to have equipment for the camel and horses, even mount armors, saddles and saddle bags, just like the mercenary inventory.

1 Like

you know he is joking right? You purists can’t even pick up on jokes its sad.

2 Likes

Mounts in D2/R is absurd, just save it for Diablo IV, as this will be the first Diablo game that is open world.

2 Likes

Fair enough I’ll take one of the carrion eater birds from act 2 as my flying mount.

1 Like

i didn’t even think about that! all the opportunities for freakin mounts and imagine the colours you can use!

1 Like

that’s a joke / troll topic sir boutus :stuck_out_tongue:

what about using succubus as a flying mount like someone said in a similar topic ?
ok that sound pretty bad xD

then err… what about the mosquitos ? it would seem like flying on a black cloud :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What about a chocobo?

Replace pvp duels with chocobo races!

3 Likes

no im dead serious. i want horses. i like horses. i like horses especially when they don’t have a body, but only a head and two legs below.

1 Like

that would be bad , copyright wise , we can use some overgrown chick though.
Might be the same that way :stuck_out_tongue:
let’s call them chocoboh

but yea , chocoboh race seem nice

poor horse.

1 Like

Imagine if there were Mules in the game?

Oh wait… I already suggested that idea. Nevermind.

2 Likes

Flying mounts.
New weapons.
New abilities.
Level cap raised to 70!!! Oh wait wrong game…

3 Likes