Imagine We Had Freakin Horses Ingame!

Wait for D4, then you can ride a horse or buy a horse game. So many bad suggestions on this forum, so embarrassing to read.

Too many trollers on this forum that should have been banned.

I thought they were upset about gold pickup to be honest.

Auto Gold Pickup is not a problem.

Yeah I don’t think so either. it’s just the first line they wrote makes me think that they find it to be so.

I understand. I have not a problem with minor QoL for D2:R. But some suggestions makes you laugh. But riding a horse in D2:R :joy:

People who wants to ride a horse can wait for D4

1 Like

I don’t mind if it’s a skin that did nothing to be honest. but it should be a cow like somebody else mentioned. It would be cool if it was like a 1/10,000,000 drop chance or something with a cool aura. But adding things like this is of course a slippery slope, I know. As everybody starts wanting their little pet thing in the game: which is what modding is for.

i didn’t said a horse , i said a cow , buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

tips : it’s not a true topic, don’t take it seriously

there are no horses in Diablo 2…

so logic says that we should be able to ride on Werewolf/werebear’s back

OP…I can see a name change in your future.
Kinda funny, but…goofy.

Hehe I know m8 :laughing:
But I was talking to the thread maker and the other players who want a horse. They can play My Little Pony :see_no_evil:

I also know this wouldn’t happen but some suggestions just make you want to type back

:joy:

1 Like

not gonna lie riding up on baal on an undead cow like sup punk wouldnt be too bad

1 Like

this isn’t about ponies. ponies aren’t true to the game. this is about horses, pal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not a unicorn while you at it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i’d agree that you’d get your unicorn skin if you prepurchased diablo 2 resurrected like players have wings in diablo 3 for example. great suggestion :smiley:

1 Like

What about auto max level
and far cast
and guns
and lazers
and sharks.
:]

rainbow gun and terraria crossover

1 Like

If you’re gonna add horses, then logically the next step would be to add giraffes with rainbow guns as well.

2 Likes

cut the giraffes and im okay with it. it needs to stay true to the spirit of d2 :slight_smile:

This troll was a lot more popular on D2jsp. :joy:

1 Like

guess we need to call for help then