Imagine We Had Freakin Horses Ingame!

dont make fun about horses! everyone likes horses :slight_smile: you do like horses, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

indeed , your previous topic predicted the coming of the 8th classes of the game ! the MULE ! :stuck_out_tongue:

We can have up to 8 players in a game , so it’s normal for the game to have the hidden 8th classes : the mule.
With the charge attack and synergy.

yea but your idea of a horse well , i feel pity for him :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree, we need horses, camels and mules in Diablo 2 resurrected! Act 6 and act 7 will have longer walking distances. They’ll have saddles and saddle bags, just like the mercenary inventory.

1 Like

ahahahaha i like that a lot :smiley:

Nah, my thought was just for doubling up on character personal tabs, it can join games ticked for “trade”, and can’t leave town.

It’d be a value for those who want to hoard a bunch of items in non-ladder. :]

Plus, it’s an official tribute to all of those years we spent creating character “mules”.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea, Blizzard, please do this!!!

1 Like

indeed , but you also talked about it having charge if i recall , imagine it as an actual character , the legendary mule that defeated the prime evils :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

power up baby horses here we come!

Nah… No fighting… Just storage and trading only. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah ok , thought you said charge at some point to run more quickly , might have misremembered it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And the horses saddle bag should be able to carry your Merc.

3 Likes

An errant self inflicted jedi mind trick, it must be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a merc in the poket is always nice , in case the merc is about to die , we can put it in his pokeba…in the bag :stuck_out_tongue:

indeed , but i’ll be resistant to any kind of jedi trick after training myself !

3 Likes

The pokeballs? You got to catch one of each act merc.

2 Likes

it could be so cool to swap out mercs just like that dependant on your needs

3 Likes

I’m reminded of an Adam Sandler song, “Ode to my Car”.

“And the seat cushions got a big rip so a spring always…”

3 Likes

i dont understand how you people find this kind of humor funny…

1 Like

ahahaha i like your irony you’re super funny :smiley:

FUNNNNNYYYY JOKE (yoda) !

Joking aside , have a good day guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I will not stand for this! I preordered this game and I demand a pre-order horse. A flying rainbow-coloured Butcher mount that swings 2-handed axes instead of flapping it’s wings.

1 Like