I'm soooo bored, when does the season start again?

literally nothing to do… why even have these long downtimes with no season active? Does it really take this long to go from season end to season start? no… POE can end a season and start a new one within minutes.

Why are they doing it so much better over there?

Makes me want to go see what that game has to offer since i literally have nothing to do right now.

1 Like

April 15th 8pm EST
make sure you don’t complete the challenge rift until then

1 Like

Please go play PoE. I hope you really like it and never have to bore yourself with d3 or the forums ever again. That would be so great for you.

9 Likes

Oh, I wouldn’t want to deprive the people of your help. But if you play PoE, there would be a whole new community that you could help.

3 Likes

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

12 Likes

A gentleman and a scholar.

Haven’t logged in for a couple weeks now, got burned out on the endless treadmill of running GR’s. Has season 25 officially ended? As in our stash gear has been mailed to NS characters?

OMG…If Bravata ever gets green text I will quit… the forums.

6 Likes

As if you EVER do… :eyes:

And trolling isn’t keeping you occupied sufficiently?

8 Likes

Not to worry it will NEVER Happen. How long before he starts with the I quit S26 thread.

3 Likes

Cognitive dissonance is a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

Bait again. And you guys bite again. So sad.

3 Likes

what a rookie mistake. do you only read the forums once a month? Try to keep up with the big boyz for once. you’re so far behind the times.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/fine-ill-play-it-ill-play-s26-is-this-what-you-want/50446

Cognitive dissonance? More like Cognitive Dunning-Kruger on your part hahahahahahahah

Nope still cognitive dissonance. You can’t wait to play that thing you don’t want to do and know you won’t enjoy for four months. It’s okay to have mixed feelings about this season. A lot of people do. I’m just here for the stupid pet myself.

Dr. Zymurgeist i think you’re misdiagnosing my d3 ptsd.

I so miss some mods to clean this forum.

6 Likes

My cat read this part and since then It can’t stop laughing.

3 Likes

Now everyone can have green text…

5 Likes

More like an act. Obvious troll is obvious.

2 Likes