I was against Ploot. I changed my mind

I mean they could just add two options on game creation:

1. FFA Loot.
  2. Person Loot.

No reason why both can’t coexist.

1 Like

Farming alone is NOT the way how you should play Diablo 2!

1 Like

What ? It’s the most efficient way to farm alone, because you literally fly through the maps and kill. Yeah go mf in a party and stick together u idiots… Whole forum here just gives me a headache…

1 Like

Another way of advertising ploot, here we go again! Yeah I’m sure you changed your mind and weren’t originally a proponent of the system. These posts are basically spam at this point.

1 Like

Well i flagged it as spam, because there are way too many topics about this. He could have used the search function and post his opinion in one of the other spam threads. Thank me later OP…

1 Like

And this why the whole ploot movement is a joke, everyone has their own version of it. What plooters should actually do is argue vs eachother about what kind of ploot would be implemented, if it ever does get implemented.

It would have been nice maybe they will add an option later… but in the mean time its just like the old days :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont think enough “dont care” for this slip pass, we will get a loot option post launch. remember this comment when we do :slight_smile:

So you call me idiot because i want to play a multiplayer game iin multiplayer?!

1 Like

So personal loot as in a item drops and its locked to a person? Or personal loot as in d3 where mostly items for your class drop? The first one I dont see being a issue as a toggle feature when creating a online lobby.

Personal loot does not mean account bound.
Personal loot does not mean smart loot.

2 Likes

We are not changing the loot system.
Items, drop chances, MF, boss hp, ilvl, all remain the same.

What we are arguing for is a different loot allocation.
So do not fret. No core change is being made here.

It is not. But maybe some slow clickers will also enjoy it.

You do not need to be part of any group that you just made up on the spot to see the benefit of ploot.
But if you cared to read his post, he simply remarked on a logical inconsistency in the OP.

Actually we do.

Sure. We will. In ploot games.

We are not changing anything of the game for the rest of the players who enjoy the FFA option that will still be available to select.
Your worries are unfounded.

1 Like

You didn’t think very much about this if you’re now for ploot.

Ploot = Sharing a small pie(low drop rates). Drops(pie pieces) usually suck. You being stuck with personal loot and never seeing anything good drop will suck even harder, since most loot, normal/exceptional/elite, is all bad. They’ll have to buff drop rates if they don’t make all the loot visible, which they’re unlikely to do since people will complain about how bad it is.

FFA loot at least gives you the small chance of picking up the few items that drop that are worth anything.

Alright what does it mean then? I also wasnt talking soulbound btq

You are welcome.

Shadout was nice enough to write a short summary.

Right right so its like poe perm allocation but you would see the roll.

No reason to assume POE style. They’ll be lazy, and go D3 style.

What you got on my 40 homie?..

Yea, you got something.

I see you are great at taking things out of context.

Funny that the title is “when an argument falls apart” , as there is still no logical response about someone leaving party and killing.

Yeah I was against the entire idea of myself, until Blash convinced me otherwise. There’s no logical reason to get in the way of it being added as an option. It has no effect on anybody that doesn’t want to use it, whatsoever.

Players can already get together and decide to roll on every item in a game. All this does is streamline what can already be done. It’s just an optional way to play, that doesn’t affect min/max.

4 Likes