Hungering Arrow from 3 to 4 pierces. 6pc remains at 15k

See title.

20 characters.

If anyone needs the link to the main blog post:

Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Preview Blog

Guess GoD falls back into the ‘meDiocre’ tier set now.

1 Like

These were updated

That Marauder’s set board has tight competition. =p

hm. My comparison NS clears (9,5k paragon):

• current live GR150
  • PTR last version GR137 and GR138 I ended before end of RG kill (I was on time), PTR expectations GR139-GR140 with a lot fishing
  • 3-> 4 pierce limit: I think it will be +2GR for me, thats way GR141-GR142 max with a lot fishing

Without missile dampening, it is a 6-7GR nerf.

If your GR150 clear used Missile Dampening, then it will likely be more, I’d guess up to 2-3GRs extra per dampening elite encountered. That coincides with your guesstimate of 141-142.

GR150 I cleared with 1 MD. And I cleared GR149 without MD. And it is possible to clear GR150 now without MD (my GR149 still was not perfect and 1 min. remaining), but with super extrem fishing.

Patch 2.7.0 final version:

3 → 4

C tier → C+ tier (+2.4GRs)

:rage: :sob: :thinking: → :rage: :sob: :frowning:

Patch 2.7.0 TLDR:
:man_facepalming:

11 Likes

Iria, this is for pushing right, c+, for anything 110 and below, i gotta be top 3, speed/easiness, no?

1 Like

Gr 140ish is that on P5000?

I hope the DH’s gets a fair solution later seasons and even better now.

Still can’t believe the nerf came at this point.

Yes, GR140+ will probably be impossible in season for DH, and even if it’s possible, it will require just about the maximum paragon attainable in a season with a perfect rift. Even GR130 will be very hard for paragon 3000 and under DHs.

Compare this to Bone Spear Necro: the build wasn’t touched, and they lost about 10 GRs worth of damage via losing 4th cube slot, but they now get Flavor of Time + Nemesis Bracers and a few other follower perks, thus GR145-150 should still be within reach for end-of-season Necros next season.

In season 23, DH won’t have a place beyond speed 110-115 GRs with other DHs or as zDH support. I guess with all the separate solo leaderboards, one can compete with the set of their choice though.

No way. That will be impossible.

Thank you to all the players who participated in PTR and provided feedback through various online sources! Your input is mostly ignored and plays a almost no part to the development of the game, cuz we’re going to ignore most of it anyway…enjoy the nerfs to DH and WD.

FTFT

4 Likes

Might be for overall classes, ever. At least the necros are happy.

The only reason I’ll play season 23 is the set-based leaderboards. Otherwise I am sick to death of the developers insatiable appetite to ruin everything and their endless baiting and switching.

5 Likes

I just built my Non Season GoD DH . At least it’s not nerfed to the ground (still bad though) but I can get some enjoyment messing around with it a while . You guys who have made it up there a ways and wanted to push higher , well , I feel bad for you guys . I would have a ways to go to get anywhere near where you guys are . I do agree with nswhorse about what he said right above me . This nerf nonsense , as with others in the past will not accomplish a damn thing other than making players mad . It was not a good idea at all on the Dev’s part to go and do that . Doesn’t make a lick of sense . Do they want players to be happy or do they want to poop on them . It really is ridiculous IMO what they did and makes no sense at all .

3 Likes

TBH as much as we hate it, it actually sort of does make sense, long ago (in a galaxy far, far away) they said the goal for balance was GR 130 @ 5k paragon…which is sort of where GoD DH lands after this nerf…

The PROBLEM, is that they couched it with the mumbo-jumbo about the interaction with Missile Dampening coupled with the fact that DH was one of the last classes to get a new “OP” set, but one of the first to get it “balanced…”

And yeah, it sucks for those players like me who will probably never reach 5k (I may actually top 1700 this season for first time ever…but that still puts me short of 3k in non-season…and I’d need to average 1700 per season for the next 20 seasons to hit 5k) who had fun doing something higher than 100 or 110 rifts.

6 Likes

There is an unfortunate side to 3 → 4, it means GoD can’t really be buffed more than ~30,000% damage, I was really hoping for ~40,000 and pierce to stay at 3.

2 Likes

for the same reason they nerfed mundu. sader and necro will follow, however they will be the last ones after all the other sets have been nerfed to the gr130 mark.

the set leaderboards will tell them exactly which set needs to be nerfed next…

The DH has been given to the botters. What a shame :frowning: Time to vote with my feet then, as that’s all I have left.

2 Likes

We are owed a few buffs in the next patch. Relieved that I have no attachment to this build, but empathize with GoD6 mains.

Looks like their target is 137-140 @ 5k, we just so happen to get the short end of the stick.

Enjoy the extra power for speeds. I’d probably take it into 130s groups with an Odyssey’s end, spray everything with entangling shot until the trash is dead, then use Hungering Arrow to help kill the elite. That’ll make me feel productive. I’m converting mine into a hybrid RGK/zDH.

40,000% would have made this acceptable.

Ahh well, these devs are something else.

8 Likes