Hahahahaha Path of Exile 2 was Announced

Blizzard better get their crap together with Diablo 4 now that PoE 2 has been announced.

I believe that Diablo 4 will be make or break of the franchise, either they will win back their original player base from Diablo 1 and 2 or they will further alienate their original player base.

What are your predictions?

25 Likes

That at least 12 more threads identical to this will show up before they release.

Seems a fair bet.

19 Likes

They shouldn’t care about it… Having good competition at the end of days is a good thing, however what they SHOULD take care is test/(potentially somewhat revolutionize even) the endgame

4 Likes

The Yankees will take the pennant in 2025.

4 Likes

You mean POE HD?
I don’t think they need to worry about a remastered version of the same game

22 Likes

I think the idea is more along the lines of a remake. Shorter more stream lined campaign, different systems at the core, and less of the bloat they added on with all of their seasons.

I actually think it’s a good idea even though I’m not planning on playing it.

I am not enjoying this petty bickering between the two camps.

3 Likes

I think the new announcement is a good thing. If a company is the only one making a game, they might slack a bit.
This could mean they step up their game and that is only a good thing for the players.

2 Likes

Some competition may be just what blizzard needs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

POE 2 is a new campaing. I know that we are in a Diablo fanboy forum but try better troll next time.

3 Likes

D4 could survive perfectly well without the original player base.
I dont hope that is how it end, considering I am part of that original player base.

As others have said though, competition is good.

1 Like

I have a question:

Why can’t I choose to play PoE2 and D4?

5 Likes

Because i said so :wink:

Why do pigs fly?

Uhhh “POE 2” is no different than “Fornite 2”…new name, same game. It’s still locked to the same boring campaign-only mode, I don’t see the hype or comparison???

Diablo IV is a whole new game, brand new engine, and we’ve only seen a small fraction of what’s to come, with more and more getting revealed on a daily basis. POE 2 is the same game with a few small changes.

13 Likes

So freaking what. It’s not that great of a game. Sick of seeing this on Diablo forums.

11 Likes

Its a reworked campaign, not a new one… Come on it’s all the same things, it just looks better.

1 Like

Thank god you don’t run the universe.

Go play PoE2 if you think it’s the better game.

1 Like

Survive maybe. But is that like D3 survive? Abandoned by Blizzard after a few years.

I think Blizzard is aiming a little higher than just “survive”.

1 Like

Already broken by Diablo 3 lol. Diablo 4 is doomed from birth.

I certainly hope so.
I dont know if D3 is dead though. Seems like there are still people caring on the forum. It was recently released on yet anotehr console etc.

2 Likes