Sorry but how could you be so arrogant as to release this on the 13th instead of 6th?

^
Probably this. The timing is really bad but they will be needing that extra week to fix the bugs Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

I have played D3 since 2012 and I was actually gonna play the season to at least 1300 Paragonā€¦try the new sets and so on but i definitely wonā€™t be playing the season at all probably.

The 13th is definitely a bad date but realistically, not that many people play D3 overall. They will definitely lose some people for sure but the D3 fans dont play poe much so it wonā€™t affect them.

Itā€™s not surprising that a lot of the ppl are bashing POE on here and praising a game without actual substance like D3. POE is unanimously better and its never been a discussion. Itā€™s not an easy game but itā€™s an engrossing game with a player base 100X D3ā€™s. I never post on the forums, i came to the site to see the start date. Have a good D3 season!

Thanks, enjoy the new PoE league! (gosh that game really sucksā€¦ I guess people play it because itā€™s freeā€¦)

1 Like

Your just a PoE fan boy so why are you here and not at PoE
have to come here because PoE and their forums are so bad

This just shows you donā€™t have the first clue about what has happened in Diablo

Why are PoE fan boys coming here and complaining about Diablo season and PoE league start date
could it be because everyone will come and do D3 first and the poor PoE fan boys will have no one to play with because PoE is such a great game that everyone is in D3

Isnā€™t it funny that PoE players are getting upset because they have direct competition with D3 with the starting dates
If PoE was such a great game as they claim then whatā€™s the problem, if PoE is so much better players would be flocking to the PoE league and ignore D3, but they know this isnā€™t anywhere near true which is why they are crying, because everyone is leaving a top game like PoE and playing trash D3 and they canā€™t handle it because they have no one to carry them in PoE and have to actually work for there levels and equipment

5 Likes

Calling people ā€œPOE Fanboyā€ when they are in a diablo 3 forum complaining that they canā€™t play Diablo 3 and POE in the same time ā€¦ it prove that those player are playing Diablo 3 even if they prefer POE.

The real fanboy are people like you that trash POE because he is not happy people talk about POE in this D3 forum.

1 Like

Remember this?

Well this is the D3 forums and your the one using that term also.

Your not innocent either! :yum:

1 Like

You didnā€™t quote the full conversation. I was responding to a lot of people that was trash talking/trolling POE for no reason.

I call people fanboy when people are. Steve call people fanboy when they arenā€™t.

1 Like

Yes but he was clearly joking or making fun of PoE players making the comments. Why make more out of it then needed? Remember you are in the D3 forums, and that really is the main topic, not other games. :wink:

COVID19 precaution delay :thinking: ?

No ofense, when calling out people at the presumption of them morons, at least try not be a one yourself overall

Honestly, I like D3 cause you can play casually or a bit more hardcore and have fun with friends.

If I compare that to my experience in PoE, itā€™s all about solo play, so that is a big no for me. and yes I have played PoE, I do enjoy it, but I enjoy playing with friends a bit more. That is why D3 season start is where I start

2 Likes

Yeah right, not a PoE fan boy

First line of the OP says it all really
That says why play Diablo when you can play PoE

Says has no interest in Diablo and is going to be playing PoE
and he can mess around with the monk anytime doesnā€™t have to be in season

Pretty sure you donā€™t know the definition of the word you typed here.

You just did

3 Likes

Well actually thereā€™s no new ā€œthingā€ to play related to ARPG today (Wolcen is a broken mess of bugs it doesnā€™t count). So, if ā€œplanning and targetā€ comes to mind, the best launch day would be 28/02/2020.

We can say the same for Lost Ark. Itā€™s delaying too much to come to other regions. When Lost Ark comes Diablo 4 will be reigning alone KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ā€œplay Diablo 3ā€™s season after PoEā€ itā€™s far from a good way to justifty release dates without planning. ā€œMin and Maxā€ on some builds in PoE requires much luck and much farming (items does not rain from the sky there), season challenges are not easy as D3 and also PoE has at least hundred times the content Diablo 3 has now.

And donā€™t get me wrong, I understand your point of view and agree in part but in truth what you said is far from an optimal justification.

Itā€™s like Christmas coming early tbh and I always wondered if D3 and PoE would ever overlap a release. I believe PoE launches around 2pm(my time) and D3 7pm. So I can play both no problem. Iā€™ll just kill time starting my PoE build and get on D3 with the squad at 7. The problem with PoE is itā€™s almost entirely a solo player game with online trading. Iā€™ll always play D3 with friends over PoE.

1 Like

Hope you have fun with both. Good response to the topic.

POE is unanimously better, thereā€™s nothing wrong with playing D3 or saying u enjoy d3 more but anyone that cant say poe is a better game doesnā€™t really know what they are talking about. Game has constant free updatesā€¦insane build depthā€¦tons of variety as far as what you do. D3 is for casual play. The game is basicā€¦all the gear sets r basic. POE is the ARPG king.

1 Like

I preferred your previous post where you wished people a good D3 playing season, this PoE is superior sales pitch is not necessary. As each is what it is, and there are negatives/pro to both. Pick one to play on the 13th, and find out which is more your style. To me I like the social nature of in game D3 with multi players, pushing, its certainly not the same as PoE, and I prefer it that way.

2 Likes

2 weeks of waiting. Such agonzing. Much torture. Wow.

Thatā€™s just your opinion, it does not make it universal. For me POE sucks, the graphics are crap, the gem system is awful, the story is boring, after a couple of hours playing I canā€™t stand it anymore. But I donā€™t feel the need to say everywhere that Diablo 3 is superior, even if for me there is no contest. Preferences regarding video games are subjective.

2 Likes

I skip most PoE seasons because Chris refuses to add a decent in-game trade system to a game that revolves around trade. And no, just do SSF is not a solution to a garbage trade system.

I skip most D3 seasons because D3 has been stale for years and the end-game is a gross system about chasing infinity where you do the exact same content repeatedly with bigger and bigger numbers because ??? Trade was a more interesting end-game activity before Josh M. gutted it and then immediately left the company.

Might try D3ā€™s season briefly to see the new sets, but last time I tried a D3 season I gave up before getting to 70 so :man_shrugging: The S20 bonus is really weak and uninteresting also.