Greater Rift new record not appearing in chat and profile

Also seems to be taking a long time to Retrieve Hero List during launch

Hi, glad to see i’m not alone.
I finished a 122 with my frenzy barb yesterday and no record were registered, I also beat my time by almost 3 minutes on my last record and no refresh. Still the same today 4th of june 12h in France, just beating my time on 121 to check… :confused:

Same here. Just did 110GR with DH and its my personal best. It did not pop up. Man what the f is wrong

Worked once… then didn’t 3 times in a row :frowning:

Worked fine for the tier 90. Notice no increase in blood shard cap… because I already had done the level 90 last night.
Didn’t work for 91. Blood shard cap increased.
Didn’t work for 92. Blood shard cap increased.
Didn’t work for 92. No blood shard cap increase (92 already done).

So the game knows what the real record is… because blood shard cap is increased as needed. But… the best GRift is not getting recorded for leaderboard.

Also… it looks like this is only happening on Europe… why ?

3 Likes

Same issue here, just did a 112 with 1min 15sec remaining and it hasn’t registered on the board…

Same here, did 137 clear and it won’t get updated… EU Server… hopefully they the results aren’t gone… would be very bad to do it again…

Did 6 GRifts tonight on the EU server… tiers 91 to 96. All 6 were properly recorded.

Only negative… the gRifts records I did this morning (tier 92) were “lost”… as if I never did them – with the exception of the blood shard cap.

So… it looks like the issue has been fixed.

So this means all new records which where done aren’t recoreded? We have to do it again?
Did Blizzard even get notice of this issue? I think they could restore the results?

@Boubou

Excuse-me but 91 to 96 is nowhere high enough to enter any leaderboad (all classes were pushing to 110). Maybe it’s hardcore leaderboard ?

Also, it seems you say, that your personal record is properly updated. As of this morning, mine still is not so… I don’t understand why you say it’s fixed.

LB shows top 1000, doesn’t mean it just holds 1000 records.

Best personal records are stored in leaderboard. If LB is down, your best record won’t be stored. (LB was taken down between era rollover. So, we knew that.)

1 Like

Not updated… if you do a new GR and you beat the GR currently in your personnal leaderboard, then it will be recorded as your new best.

Exactly !

I don’t know… I think they knew, so they fixed the issue that the leaderboard was not updating. But they may or may not be able to restore the results. Since my results weren’t restore, I am assuming that they can’t… or won’t.

@Maskraider has already answered that part… I guess I should have used « personnal leaderboard ».

same here… nothing updated for me…still GR 136 instead of 137.

Can we expect the leaderboard to be updated or is it technically not possible?

Edit: so saw it late… then we have to do it again…

That is what I think, yes. If they could have restored the records that were not registered, I think that would have been done by now.

This is not a “new” problem… :frowning:

3 March 2020:

15 October 2019:

For those who like to push LB, don’t do it during era rollover, while the LB is down.

All records done while LB down will be lost.
You records in the old era shall be archived.
All your best records shall be erased in the new Era and you need to redo you LB.

That’s what a Era does.

So, I think you have to redo you push for this instance too.

Hi:

I wasn’t aware that the era had rolled over… was there an announcement somewhere ?

I know they reset the leaderboards on the PTR… but this is different.

They said they were going to do this, but they didn’t. I had a GR106 on the leaderboard before the PTR was re-patched, and it was still there post-patch.

1 Like

Thank you for the info.

I just meant similar thing will happen during era rollover.

Edit: perhaps era will rollover before S21 because some power creeps in 2.6.9 which may impact the LB. IMO

Still didn’t update my new record. Hoping for a reply from blizzard here.

Are you sure? All PTR LB records are “today”.
May be you checked too early. I think the LB was reset AFTER the patch went live.

Edit: seasonal records are not reset.