Great, say goodbye to PC Diablo4

those same people play WoW and diablo 3 on the lowest settings as well. And those settings look like garbage.

Design games to look and play amazing, not to look like garbage and at 30fps…

Also, you can’t trust Steam at all when they have an agenda selling their own console. Imagine trusting someone trying to sell you something…

Steam has a console?

Well… it actually does. It’s essentialy a handheld PC tho. I think it runs on Linux.

It’s actually the second time they are trying to make this fly. Doesn’t look like it’s working. It’s called “Steam Deck” and it’s not out yet.

Ah! Cool, thank you.

If Steam is listening: I’ll pass in advance.

True. Because they have (and still are) doing it wrong.

It’s based on my knowledge about aRPGs. That’s enough. Believe in it or not - doesn’t matter. You’ll see it one day yourself.

2 Likes

He’s previously claimed to have a Master’s degree in Mathematics.
But then, he also posts stuff like this…

Yes, he thinks 5^4 is 550, not 625.

Now, what was he saying about honesty earlier?
Maybe he should revisit his claims about the degrees he holds.

Nah, it’s Candy Crush.

Seriously, the revenue of King is higher than even Call of Duty, and by purchasing ATVI, Microsoft Gaming is now the third richest gaming company behind Tencent and Sony. They also get other mobile money cows like CoD Mobile and, well… Diablo Immortal, in which case you would be right.

The biggest W for Microsoft here is being able to finally tap into mobile first markets which are absolutely enormous. India, Mexico, Brazil, China, and many others.

https://medium.com/googleplaydev/insights-into-latin-americas-3-5-efda3b6d7917

What can I say except… Cope. Seethe. Mald.

1 Like

Like I said, nothing real.

2 Likes

Gotta respect a gigachad who offers himself as his own source. :moyai:

1 Like

D4 is being made with both PC and console in mind. If anything it would be a PC release first with consoles launching later. It is probably being planned as a multi-platform launch title considering cross platform progression was mentioned(unless that was D2R).

At this point you have gone full nutters.

You already proven to us you are a liar, make stuff up, and don’t know much about D3. Now you are showing you really don’t know anything.

I believe that was D4. But maybe it was cross platform with Xbox only, because that’s easier to do as PSN is harder to deal with because Sony.

Maybe that will be the biggest impact this sale has. If there was any chance of crossplay with playstation this may be gone now.

Well, he is good at trolling gotta give him that…

1 Like

It still very much is CoD though. That is the title that if taken exclusive would hurt Sony the most and boost GamePass. Candy crush is irrelevant for that. But of course it is part of why buying ATVI at a pretty decent price is a good deal.

Microsoft generally seems way more interested in streaming than in mobile games. You don’t need specialized mobile games as much, when you can just stream all games to mobile (controls being an issue of course).

You are both looking at short term gains, I am talking long term. That move from Microsoft is long term oriented. And the DEVIL is DIABLO.

Diablo is the game that will bring them most profits long term when AI explodes. They know this and they have setup it perfectly. That’s how you do it - you first get the materials before laying down the foundations. Kudos to MS for seeing this.

I hope I helped.

They mentioned mobile-first markets when they announced this merger. Those markets are all third world countries, where streaming of games is still mostly inviable. Candy Crush is by far Activision Blizzard highest grossing IP and one of the highest grossing mobile games period, that thing makes billions of dollars a year. Microsoft has also been showing heavy interest in those markets for a while now, they have been investing HEAVILY in India which is a fast growing market.

Call of Duty is a behemoth in the US (and very popular all over the world), but the mass number of people who has a medium range phone that can play games like something like Garena Freefire (the highest grossing shooter game in the world) largely outnumbers the people who have a PC or console capable of running CoD, or even an internet connection that is capable of reliable streaming, in a global scale.

I’m looking at the real world. Nothing more.

No. They first ruined it. Try and remember the original skype, that was basically what discord is today… and then try and remember what they turned it into and how much of the functionality was scrapped.

Maybe… but the real creative people at Blizzard seem to be gone. What does it matter who owns the company, when when for the last decade or so the games merely sold based on the Blizzard brand, but were Blizzard games in name only.

WoW, D3 and Heroes of the Storm ware completely mishandled… some would argue the very same thing for SC2.

But let’s say much of the above is subjective. WC3 Reforged was definitely mishandled.

Overwatch was a big hit… and I would also argue it has been somewhat mishandled, as the balance changes throughout the years seem to be really stupid…

Not going to discuss the details, but… all this happened under the direction of ActiKotick.
Whatever Microsoft do, it can’t go worse.

Dont jinx it!
It kinda shouldnt be possible. But the world just keeps moving the limit of how bad things can get.

It was discord but kinda worse, half of the time people sounded like robots, lots of signal loss… Admittedly, internet connection in general was much worse in the golden days of Skype though.

Now they try to push Microsoft Teams by forcing it into windows installations, office installations, etc, but we all know that’s never gonna be a thing