*The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt*
*Time of Shadows*
*Tyran*
*Valley*
*Voxelized*
14 Likes

Wrong forum.

4 Likes

That’s it right there. You said D3 like games. Not games like Grim Dawn etc. Often imitated never duplicated. Diablo is still king even so many years after D3.

9 Likes

Path of Exile

ten characters

I tried poe. Until I found out there are numerous websites selling gear . They can say they are against selling gear all they want. If they don’t police it. Words mean nothing. Judging by the cheap prices. There is no enforcement. You can keep that pay to win junk.

2 Likes

But you’re completely okay with D3 AI making sure the items you need drop as quickly as possible? At least with PoE and D2 you don’t have to be a loser and buy your gear, but D3 is the inescapable hand holding king of them all.

10 Likes

I came across this subreddit recently:

None of the games mentioned so far have really captured my interest, but maybe you’ll have more luck.

1 Like

I didn’t liked PoE for many years.

However, last year I tried one of their Leagues. Oh boy, I had a lot of fun playing it and pretty hardcore for around 1 month.

The League before the current one, I also played it hardcore for around 2 months and I really enjoyed it even more.

PoE has the best diversity in play style and items, hands down. Exactly what I said in my thread that D3 is missing. Plus , the rarity which you get some items in PoE, makes it so that you really feel like the grind pays you back when you get an awesome item, whereas with D3, you basically have everything in few days, and then all you have to do is get some minor upgrades along the way, until you are finished with the season.

They did it wrong for not adding Primal Items as they were first shown. Yes, they added mostly power creeps, but they are very rare and you would really feel stronger when you got one BiS Primal, whereas now? Is an ancient basically with very minor difference.

Power Creep items are a must in every game. More with games like D3 where grinding is the main focus of the game.

4 Likes

Not sure what gear you’re talking about. I’ve spent weeks trying to get certain things. My non seasonal cube still has open slots and, I have 2 of each class. Poe is still pay to win garbage.

2 Likes

You know exactly what I’m talking about. And PoE is not pay to win. The micro transactions do not affect game play. Just because there is trash out there buying and selling PoE’s ip for real money doesn’t mean the game is crap. It means players are crap.

3 Likes

If you’re a poe fan. Go to their forums. And no I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ve never got the gear I needed quick. Most times when you get a piece it still has bad stats. Then you must reroll it numerous times. Go enjoy that crap game. Bye.

3 Likes

No, and no need to be an ignorant troll. News Flash, people who like games you don’t like are allowed to comment on this forum. This entire thread is about other games like D3. Just because you don’t like PoE doesn’t mean it isn’t like D3.

6 Likes

That goes back to my original post. They are like D3. D3 isn’t like them. Still king. I never said you can’t post here . Just stop with the poe is great nonsense. It’s at most OK.

3 Likes

Thanks amazing lists.

PoE is a far superior game to D3, and PoE is a better D3 to D2 and D1 than D3 is. Don’t like it, too bad, go to the PoE forums to express you hate for it. And I am not saying D3 is a bad game, it isn’t, it’s fun, but it isn’t as good as PoE and neither are as good as D2 LoD.

And help me understand your hate for PoE. Is it because the PoE developers allow players to buy and sell their gear on 3rd party websites, which is cheating by giving players an unfair advantage over other players?

3 Likes

Yes exactly that. I kept hearing how great it was. I leveled several toons. End game turned out to be "go to 3rd party site and buy gear, or farm for months to be able to do end game. Leveling wasn’t bad. End game is a cash grab. I’m just tired of the poe superfans coming here telling people how great it is without admitting to it’s faults.

6 Likes

Diablo II and Diablo III ladder leaders are bots–cheaters, and Blizzard does nothing.

3 Likes

Lol x x x :rofl: x x

4 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

There is a subreddit called GamesLikeDiablo und there is a thread pinned on top of it called “50 GAmes like Diablo”

Check out the thread:

1 Like