Literally nothing to play untill D4

That game felt even more linear than diablo 3 to me. For me it was a literally one time experience - like I tried it one time and never came back. Conceptually I liked some of the ideas but it just doesn’t work for me.

Since Dark Souls was also mentioned.

Ever tried Nioh 1 and 2?

It literally is Dark Souls and Diablo having a baby. Souls-style combat. Diablo-style loot.

Right now is such a lul phase for me.

I play PoE, but the season has gone for 2+ months and i usually stop at around 45 days ish, and wait until new league.

I play TBC Classic, but Wotlk is getting closer and theres not a whole lot to do atm.

I do play D3 but that is only for about 3 maybe 4 days until i have everything and then just playing for paragons or just farming a “better version of the same items” is when i stop.

So atm its just a whole lot of internet reading/youtube/streaming shows. Maybe some Hearthstone Battlegrounds sprinkled in. GIVE D4!

1 Like

Yes me too THIS IS THE TRUE HELL -GIMMIE D4 RARRR

Theres literaly millions of games you can play, if you want.

Try “Hades”
If you like diablo you might like it’s gameplay (especially if you like rogue-like games)

You can always go outside and play.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the harry potter mmo. Looks like it will be fairly fun even if you arent a big harry potter fan

Imgur

7 Likes

empty open world, everything is filled with copypaste activities, dumb npcs…

No.

My gaming preference is for tabletop and board game, with virtual (digital/computer) games coming last. They weaken my imagination and are only good time killers.

1 Like

Thankfully I’m extremely ecletic when it comes to games. Right now I’m back in my main addiction which is simracing. Assetto Corsa, Gran Turismo 7 and rFactor 2 consume most of my time.

Preach it!

My preference is also, I’ve have 3 campaigns I have been working for 40+ years: Traveller, 0ed D&D, and Call of Cthulhu. (The crossovers are intense.)

I started with AD&D 41 years ago, I lived about an hour away from Gary Gygax.

1 Like

That is cool.

I remember being so excited when the Monster Manual came out. Cost me a week of my lunch money, but was well worth it.

My DM was hardcore he would tell us “this is not Let’s Make a Deal” and “I am not Monty Hall.” You will need to work for everything. When I watch some of the kinds today, I am not even sure if that is D&D anymore.

• I still have my old Manuals. I like the 2nd edition Legends and Lore the best.

Sounds like you need a nice long D3 break. Take one and play a bunch of other games.

I used D3 as my ‘break game’ from WoW and used Dragon Age Origins and Wakening for a while as my ‘break game’ from D3 before I went back to WoW. I have also used Grim Dawn as a ‘break game’ for both WoW and D3. Plus, there are other games out there. Heck, GoG has a bunch of older games that might interest you, especially if it’s a game you always wanted to play and never got around to it. A lot of games are 10 dollars or cheaper too, especially when they are on sale.

There is STEAM also if you like their UI and/or community. I only played one game with them, Left 4 Dead. The first one. It was fun for the time, but I would never do another STEAM game again. I would rather play an older game solo. Say, Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

I think the Blizzard store has Diablo 1 you can buy. I got it for grins and what not. Nice to remember the good old days of gaming right after school. So much homework missed. CURSE YOU BLIZZRD!!! I kid I kid. It was good times, especially when I couldn’t play outside. And there is that too, if you are so inclined, to… you know… go outside… and play.

Into the Breach just released a free Advanced Edition update. Great game got even better.

1 Like

I’ll give you 4 alternatives

1 - Doom Eternal
2 - Mortal Kombat
3 - Traditional ball sports
4 - Guitar

Some of these can be a real source of frustration, can’t quite though tell which ones :slight_smile:

1 Like