From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Yeah, that’s the barbarian being sacrificed to make way for the new age…new?newish?sorta new?:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

whoever thought to take away the 200% from belt need’s to be suspended without pay for 6 months :fire::rage::fire:

6 Likes

As a barb hota main i don’t care about WW, D2 ww mattered and D3 it doesn’t. I’ll zbarb when needed but i always go in trying to barb dps even if its bad cause i ain’t no b!tch. These 3-5k barbs that stick to zbarb are honestly pu$$y’s. At this point HoTa barbs move forward and WW barbs do not. That may not be a bad thing, I mean its bad enough joining a game with 2-3 zbarbs arguing who should leave and who should not let alone a full game of barbs. I just hope all those zbarb pu$$y’s have been salvaging their dps items and saving zbarb items so us alpha barbs can step in.

Where did you hear this? I’m trying to look it up.

I suspect that we will learn more in the next few days about Blizzard’s patch plans.

3 Likes

Well tbh its the season buff. I cleared 123 on vyrs with 800 paragon and all normal gears with 0 dps gems. You just fish an open map and conduit, the kill streak does the job. Why should Rend take the scape goat for the season buff which should be tuned down?? Ofc the ptr is closed, the only thing i regret is not taking a zbarb fishing for 0% conduit on open festering solo 150. Its completely doable.

Keeping season theme freash is one thing, broken is another. S19 is broken.

6 Likes

that depends on howmuch their reading the forums. I believe 2020 / 2021 we will see a better beta. But how far into the game development is too far for change. Thats why we need to discuss now

bbs.d.163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=173790992&extra=page%3D2

Here’s the thing. HOTA is still going to outdo WW even if they don’t nerf rend. It’s the kind of thing that really benefits from a skilled player. WW on the other hand has definite limitations. I can’t do HOTA I’m old and my arthritis won’t allow the clicks. WW I can do. Blizzard your’re screwing the disabled.

6 Likes

plz go away no one like’s you here :rofl:

4 Likes

You might be right. It could be a busy post-Blizzcon time for them with the extra forum traffic/questions/PR associated with their announcements.

1 Like

He is refering to this

http://bbs.d.163.com/?mod=viewthread&tid=173790992

Do we have the necro one? I’ve got a post I want to make and I need to know for sure.

If Lamentation is going to be nerfed I really think Skorn should get a legendary power for Rend. I’ve been asking for Rend rework FOREVER, and I’ve always mentioned Skorn. It was the last meta build pre-RoS and I’d like to see its return again, before D4

2 Likes

World rank 1 wiz sp 148
World rank 2 necro thorns 147
World rank 3-5chantodo 145
World rank 6-7 chantodo 144

Dont think need to continue

10 Likes

here we go bois.

5 Likes

Exactly, on my WW Barb 110, 120 and 121 RG was one shot with nothing from the barb, just the kill streak.

I stopped going higher gr’s in PTR cause I didn’t want to be guilty of being one of the one’s that caused Blizzard to nerf the barb.

6 Likes

I think we should look at the world clears since PTR adjustments are based on any player that gets involved. PTR clears are world clears.
Current live world clears

Wiz 145
WD 142
Nec 143
DH 140
Sader 138
Monk 135
Barb 133

Take what you want from this but with the current take on things barb clears at the top end will not be any higher. Most our builds will be very close to each
other but that’s it. I can see SS being the top build now if the high para players start pushing with it. There might even be a lucky ww top clear but nothing over 135. Also to my understanding Monk’s inherited a buff from the new set item change. This will put them closer to current sader 138 clears leaving barbs 3 rifts behind monk and saders. NO MORE COMPROMISING. WE WANT THE FULL 200% ON LAMENTATION. EVERY SINGLE %%%%%%% POINT PERIOD.

Edit: Apparently on the China server Wiz have an SP 148 clear and a Necro 147 clear making thing a bit worse then my original post.

14 Likes

I’m so proud to count myself as one amoung the Barb community.

This community rocks.

16 Likes

Brothers I am calling from the valley of the Kings
With nothing to atone
A dark march lies ahead, together we will ride
Like thunder from the sky
May your “Ambo’s Pride” stay wet like a young girl in her prime
Hold your Hammers (otA) high !

Blood and death are waiting like a raven in the sky
I was born to die
Hear me while I live
As I look into your eyes
None shall hear a lie
Power and dominion are taken by the will
By divine with Rend right hail and kill !

11 Likes