From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

My name is Chris too.
I’ve been saying the same thing. Let’s get that full 200%.

Did we just become best friends?

2 Likes

Blizzard, there is no rational for the nerf on Rend. Leave Lamentation at 200%. It is not godly and just getting everyone that plays this game upset as it is really a nerf that is not justified. Barbarian has never had a build that could compete. Do not take this away!

4 Likes

As long as your not MicroRNA or one of his accounts. LOL

2 Likes

Um… current world clear if you include China, it’s actually 148 for Wiz and 147 for Necro.

https://imgur.com/a/r2LT10l
2 Likes

Was a bit higher up the thread, they may have missed it.

Thats very interesting. Why do those not show up on D3ladder.
I even searched on china region but there is no data.
The only build in wiz/necro I would worry about is SP as it is not confirmed to have any changes yet. Are there any clears higher then my post on Sader/Monk/DH/WD?

Here’s the link to China’s leaderboard. The selections in the second row indicates Season / Non-Season. Toggle the second option on the second row to see non-season.

The other classes clear matches your list.

(not sure why it doesn’t show on diablo3ladder)

https://hero.d.163.com/?page=0
2 Likes

Usually these websites grab data from bliz ladder.

diablo3ladder fails to grab China Server ladder due to some api issue I guess.

1 Like

Keep posting! Keep this thread right at the top, so that Blizzard will take notice! They have angered a lot of loyal players with this senseless nerf, and they should be made aware!

6 Likes

No easy feat given all the D4 threads that desperately need their own dedicated sub-forum.

2 Likes

Be careful pointing that out as us Barbs have our own forum already!

Let’s keep this in General!

2 Likes

We need more people posting about barb nerfs. The more the better. Spread the word with any friends and clan members.

1 Like

+1 to this thread, been playing since day 1, first hero out of the gate was a Barb. I’ve played all classes but always come back to Barb. 4 Barbs on my account and Barb In season 18. I finally thought we were going to get a true buff and …nope. If this hits live it will suck probably worse than Morticks for the Barb community. Keep up the good fight all.

11 Likes

I love seeing all these new faces (to THIS forum) coming in to voice support. As a long time lurker on the old forum I ask you to please speak up. We don’t bite (mostly).

1 Like

(bump)
Considering the enormous constructive, thoughtful, intelligent and courteous feedback and suggestion for highly regarded Barb class representatives for multiple successive seasons, lobby for Barb DPS buff, the Barb nerf is an enormous slap in the face, a huge betrayal of faith. Blizz has reached a new level of disrespect for Barb community if this goes live in S19.

8 Likes

“Blessed (Blizzard) Daddy, save barb!”

2 Likes

Not only the Barbarian community, but most of the D3 players.

2 Likes

+1 To the Barbros. I’ve run out of pluses lol.

A downvote button would be handy for a few folks lol.

1 Like

Please bring back Rend buff.

4 Likes