From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

How could you guys forget about the no1 ww song?

Dead or Alive: You spin me round :grin:

Meanwhile, nine days ago in the Barbarian forum…

Okydoky here I go!
:notes: Render in the morning
:notes:Render in the evening
:musical_note:Render at supper time
:notes:Bliz Give me a whole lot of Render…:musical_note:
:notes:and I will love you all the time! :notes:

3 Likes

You overestimate my abilities. :wink:

Data analytics: Yes
Magician/Illusionist: No

1 Like

@Meteroblade,

This is some good stuff. Do you want a difficult song challenge?

The Live song White, Discussion where you write it with the viewpoint that I am right.

1 Like

I would reconsider your data analytics abilities as well if I were you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I share the sentiments of many in this thread and would really enjoy for barb to feel powerful again. Whirlwind is one of the most iconic abilities of Diablo and it deserves to be a top tier build, along with all others. Ideally all builds and classes would be within 2-3 GR’s of each other.

2 Likes

Did I remember correctly that it has been communicated before that a new season start date would be communicated at least 1 week prior to its start date? If S19 is 15th Nov, then tomorrow latest is THE day :thinking:

I will preface this by saying I am not a child being my 30s, before some special snowflake leaves an idiotic response.

I have neglected this game for a very very long time but hearing that the barb was getting some love, I downloaded the PTR for the first time in my life just to give it a whirl. What a breath of fresh air knowing that we are not at the bottom of the pack, a different spec is playable for once and that barbs could compete against others at some level.

Therefore, I will not be playing this season or give this game another chance due to what others perceive as a ‘simple nerf’.

5 Likes

Back on topic here are my views have played a barb here and there i liked hota, slam when leveling up and started playing zbarb meaning i made one. I consider myself a very low level player as my mind and my fingers seem to be in a different language. I played the ptr had a great time with the ww as mostly a wiz player playing non meta stuff, this was probably the most fun i have had in recent history for me in this game.
The nerf i think is a little over the top if needed at all. If all the recent nerfs were not implemented i think that the the clears would be even across the board minus the monks. (best of luck to them in getting there also) I support bringing the ptr buff back to the barb (diversity)

The thing is also if the barb did not z for groups running meta how would that affect the runs? Hard lining here a bit No buff no zbarb. See where the rest of the group would stand without it.
Just a friendly post from an at most average player. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yah they’re bound to drop the blog post any day now if it’s the 15th. If not, then judging by past season end and start dates, it will sadly likely be the 22nd.

Is this a leaked picture from Diablo IV? It looks like a devil

Lilith in human form. Top notch CGI

1 Like

I’d bet money that we get a prolonged period between s18 ending and s19 starting. They’ve made major changes to items since PTR, and they’ll have to use live as a second PTR cycle for at least a week to balance before the season.

Daily reminder, do not nerf Lamentation! I wanna spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

8 Likes

Dont stop believing

3 Likes

Reeend to the hiiiiiiillsssss, rend fooooor your liiiiiiveeesssss!

1 Like

Don’t stop WhirlRending
Keep on with that Spiiiiiiining.
Barbarians Raging
Ooooooooooooooh

2 Likes

I feel like this has become the 2nd most posted thread on these new forums. The most posted one is the criticism of Blizzard handling the Hong Kong protest.

Diablo community is passionate about free speech and Barbarian buffs. Good combination.

7 Likes

Don’t let blizz off the hook. Don’t let them pull another morticks nerf.

Keep this at the top!

2 Likes