From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Popcorn… hotdog… soda…

Plz blizzard plz I promise I’ll play harder

This thread should hit 1000 today, a blue reply would be pretty awesome as well.

2 Likes

They don’t forget it because it wasn’t done on a seasonal hero, i.e. Dark’s GR140 clearance on the PTR was with a non-seasonal Barb who therefore had access to the updated items (i.e. Ambo’s and Lamentation) but it had nothing to do with the season’s Pandemonium killstreak theme.

I know the PTR has a 300% XP buff in place for seasonal heroes but did you really think someone got to paragon 10500 in a week?

2 Likes

Amazing this thread is the 2nd most actively posted after the ‘make D4 offline’ thread. Really shows how unified and serious the subject matter is!

6 Likes

Your’re right, my bad, missed it, thx

Well if they would only fix Lamentation, 300-400% should do it, we could give it a rest.

1 Like

At this stage of Diablo III life, soon to replaced by Diablo IV, give all classes a SOLO “End Game” build, yes, even the Barbarians! :star_struck:
Reinstate Lamentation as it was in the PTR or higher and if you have too tweak the numbers later. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t even want WWrend to be the top barbarian build. I just don’t want to feel like I’m relegated to the kiddie table when I’m playing it. Proslam would be a great top build for barbarians. If you’re having to use another class entirely to get your gems leveled so you can progress it stinks like rotted fish vomit on toast.

2 Likes

We should not have to fish or anything like that: we are Barbarians ! We crush everything that cross our path, leaving in our wake only death and devastation, we are the demons for the demons !

5 Likes

The conclusion is: we’re screwed for at least another season guys :joy: I’m laughing because we were so close to get a top build after so much time…and we got it for like a week ( PTR duration ) and now our dream is gone and we wake up to the cruel reality…

1 Like

Only 14 likes away from 300!!! I feel the Barb love!!!

Revert the nerf!!!

5 Likes

I think it’s too late for them…console patches are give 3 weeks ahead and stuff…

The consoles have streamlined their process with SDK testing. They can get it done in time.

From my point of view it’s clear that they applied the nerf as the new sets were changed in the last patch iteration so I’m not optimist about a last minute change…

Totally agree. I’ve been playing WW barb back in vanilla D2. It was my first Diablo char ever and i still feel love and nostalgia, whenever i play it. I was so hyped when ptr came live and so disappointed, when i saw that screenshot. I really hope it is just some console garbage rushed ptr presentation… whatever… mistake. Cheers to all dedicated barbs. Let us hope for miracle. (sorry for english - not my native languague)

7 Likes

I agree with all your post except for that sentence.
I think it it great that the Dev’s actually have a few builds in the game that are easier to play, there are lots of people, including myself with arthritis in my hands for example, that have a disability of some sort or other and can’t be mashing 6 or 7 keys and button usually in a certain order.
I have noticed a few posts lately around the Forums people putting down the simpler builds but remember, if it wasn’t for those builds some people wouldn’t be able to play at all.

Do you remember the 2H weapon that had decrepfy…I was using that with WW and it was a blast…ah what times man…

1 Like

I don’t care if it’s behind. It actually takes a lot more skill to push it to the max than people think. I just don’t want to be ten rifts or more behind because I can’t fish grifts for ten hours a day or have 5k paragon. I agree with you the elite snobbery has no purpose in gaming and the everyman needs to have a build they can play too. I just don’t want to feel the game is crapping on me for playing a simpler build.

3 Likes

I think it it great that the Dev’s actually have a few builds in the game that are easier to play

My dad (62) is able to play D3 thanks to this. He is grateful for every “easy” build, because he discovered magic od PC gaming too late and has no “keyboard skill” or reflex, like we do. :slight_smile: Not everyone have motivation or possibility to “git gud”. I like to play with him this way and I usually choose build to complement his.

5 Likes