From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

MY MAN!

I mean, come on, y’all, Hagar could hit those notes like it was nothing. And his days in Montrose? LEGENDARY!

The Red Rocker is a Barb for sure!

2 Likes

Wow. I’m starting to think I want Lamentation nerfed now.

3 Likes

Please note that “Stormbeard” said this and not me. I can’t have anyone thinking I’d say such madness.

1 Like

Sadly, I am old enough to have seen both the 1984 tour and the OU812 tour live. Roth blew Hagar away in person. Not even close.

2 Likes

Are you 12? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flagged post for obvious trolling.

RJD had a nice run with Sabbath eg:

But Ozzy is and will forever be the ICON.

Like saying Adam Lambert is “the man” with Queen now…

4 Likes

A New wild table…

----------========= Buffed Items ==========------------
The Undisputed Champion Girdle of Giants Dread Iron
Chilanik’s Chain Skull Grasp Blade of the Warlord

Click on items for details.

Previous Wild Table

15 Likes

Evil power disappears
Demons worry when the wizard is near
He turns tears into joy
Everyone’s happy when the wizard walks by

Sounds accurate with the current d3 state of wizards, black sabath was aware of this thing since 1970 lmao.

1 Like

Pshaw…saw them in one of my first ever concerts July 81 on the Fair Warning tour!!

1 Like

You will NOT besmirch the name of the Great One, Ronnie James Dio–He who live, rocked, and died for our sins. Elf, Rainbow, Sabbath, Dio, Heaven and Hell: His is the career of a ROCK GOD.

Ozzy is cool. But Dehumanizer and Mob Rules are the jam.

The day he died was one of the saddest days of my life. But he lives on, a great Rainbow in the dark for all who love metal, and for all who live to rock.

1 Like

It always makes me happy to be reminded I’m not the oldest person on the forum. Just saying… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Seen them both (as well as Ian Gillan from Deep Purple’s stint) and liked all of them.

3 Likes

That was Free’s opinion not mine lol

Glad we’re having a rockin’ good time while we wait for an official update.

Carry on, comrades.

2 Likes

Damn, can’t post pics, links, I need T 3 hard.

1 Like

Actually old enough that I saw Van Halen open for Black Sabbath on the Never Say Die tour which was the last before Ozzy was kicked out of the band.

RJD is HoF rock god 100% agree…taken far too early considering these dudes are all rocking out into their 80s it seems!!

BUT

Paranoid album has 3 of the greatest metal songs EVER…on SIDE A!!!

and need I mention…Symptom of the Universe, Sweet Leaf, NIB, Supernaut…

REVERT THE NERF (just in case anyone is wondering where this thread is going)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m with ya here. DIO had a lot better vocals and the sound/lyrics I liked better. Ozzy was and still is the commercialization view of “dark prince” . Ads, show, and in Ozzy’s case drunken decisions lead to more fame (like pissing on the Alamo).

I’ll take Alice Cooper over Ozzy as well for show, songs, and vocals. Jethro Tull has very dark lyrics in songs as well but not many people grasp it. Iron Maiden I can listen to their story based music for hours and days. This is why for “newer” music I like bands like blind guardian and demons and wizards.

Anywho, if the news is bad we will have Pro on here being Alice Cooper’s “no more mr nice guy”, good news might be Van Halen “jump”, right now it’s like Iron Maiden “hallowed be thy name”

Usually when they take a long time making notes or posts it will not be something positive. :confused:
I hope I am wrong this time.

At least people here has good musical tastes.

2 Likes

Ehmmmm, nice chat about music :wink:

Just pls. Don’t nerf the Barb.

No more zBarb slave.

9 Likes