From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Reeend to the hiiiiiiillsssss, rend fooooor your liiiiiiveeesssss!

1 Like

Don’t stop WhirlRending
Keep on with that Spiiiiiiining.
Barbarians Raging
Ooooooooooooooh

2 Likes

I feel like this has become the 2nd most posted thread on these new forums. The most posted one is the criticism of Blizzard handling the Hong Kong protest.

Diablo community is passionate about free speech and Barbarian buffs. Good combination.

7 Likes

Don’t let blizz off the hook. Don’t let them pull another morticks nerf.

Keep this at the top!

2 Likes

It will pass up the ‘make d4 offline’ here by the end of the day. The issue is we have been waiting for WW to be good for years. Its always been at least a step, if not several steps, behind, and PTR put it right where it should be. Removing that, and putting it 7+ GR behind would be unacceptable at this point in the game’s life.

2 Likes

A wild table…

----------========= Buffed Items ==========------------
Dishonored Legacy Oathkeeper The Three Hundredth Spear
Fury of the Vanished Peak The Gavel of Judgment Madawc’s Sorrow

Click on items for details.

14 Likes

As usual another season where the FoTM is Wiz/Necro maybe the Sader has something going for it or DH. But as usual cya barb gtfo ;(

Barbs party song:

Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around :stuck_out_tongue:

Give me that Oathkeeper ! Give me that ! I want to play the drill with a Frenzy build !

1 Like

Agree. The nerf to Chant left me a bit despondent and now the nerf to barb has me considering other games to play. Would be great if they reconsider both these nerfs. No one likes nerfs except maybe a few haters out there. I am looking forward to seeing the updated patch notes

1 Like

Ideally comes with attack speed & movement speed increase with every frenzy/weapon throw, gonna be awesome!

Use the belt and the mace who gives a stack of Frenzy each time you kill a foe ! Coupled with Berzerk, it’s awesome !

This is very true. When you get all your attack speed buffs up, animations cannot keep up.

That and some gems attack amazingly fast causing more mayhem.

Unfortunately, it is very limited in terms of damage output: aside from Oathkeeper, Frenzy doesn’t have any other damage bonus, and the belt who gives all the runes and the weapon who allows it to stack to 10 is not enough, and even with the leg armor and the simplicity gem, it stills not enough, and it severely lacks aoe damage; for a time, I was using the thunderfury+fulminante (Not sure of the name in english) and the lighting crowd to get over that weakness.

Thorns frenzy LoN does more damage, but I don’t want to stack thorns.

I keep wanting to make a video, but my new video card is causing large stuttering unlike my old one which less than half the rendering power of the new one.

Yeah I’ve tried it, but at the end, the difference in damage was not so big, also considering you had to sacrifice one passive to get the double thorn bonus.

Ok it is ready

10 Likes

1k Comments. Pls stop this madness and make barbs great again!
People do not want to play rats for the 9th season in a row… Come on!

15 Likes

Nice, 1k comments and no news yet?

2 Likes

Only 3 likes away from 300!!!

5 Likes