Fine, you can have Personal Loot

because while humanity as a whole has smart people… the average person is a complete moron. and in this day and age of global communication they have more and more voice to spout their stupidity.

In that case the Amazon and Sorc should get everything 90% of the time I’ll take that deal!

Potentially! See someone gets it, this game is about playing smarter, not changing the game to pander to the lazy, want everything easy and spoonfed, crowd.

Let them set personal loot on game creation and add a filter option to search for those games.

PKers will love this, since it makes it much simpler to find easy prey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Instead of what you had before where the meelee fighters getting 90%? You mean like that?:man_facepalming:I remember many times with my Zon or Sorc getting potions or scrolls only because the meelee fighters got it all! Whats so smart about that? And there’s pickit and "Prominent features:

• Maphack
  • Autoteleport
  • TMC ( Much higher FCR / IAS )
  • Removal of Teleport damage reduction
  • Removal of the egregious FHR lock from attacks.
  • Chicken
  • Customizable event messages ( Player join, player leave, etc. )
  • Customizable GUI
  • Any many many other improved quality of life features.

Currently in test phases as I have completely rewritten ALOT of the original source, and PD2 does have quite a bit of new content.

If you are interested in testing / buying, you can PM me.

This hack works on vanilla install of PD2, no modifications or other changes are needed - just a working PD2 install." In addition too many of you trust Blizzards/Buzzards Anti Cheats/Anti Hacks when they’ve never stopped anyone very long or often before,And to find this hack all I had to do was google it

I agree 100% If the No Win, Bot vrs Player- For loot pickups is Eliminated and Blizz boosts drops alil for HR and 8 player party’s MF problem solved Party/group bonus only so wouldn’t be for Solo besides the Hr increase in drop. The Shared Looting system isn’t the Problem.
a Method Like this Would also Allow shorter seasons.
they could always make cows good again for Mf’ing << would be fun?

1 Like

Oh yes manys the time the only way I ever saw much if any of the loot was going to the vendor in town and buying it if I had the gold and 90 % of the time I was the one doing all the damage :man_facepalming:So :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: your playing smarter

2 Likes

I been watching Cooley and He goes Over the D2Lod-D2r Things that may already plague the game all these you listed above just Illustrates How Bots/Mods destroy the game… NOT the Looting System!!!

You forgot about the hacks and cheats that have been in the game all this time🤦‍♂️Again you trust the anti hacks/ant cheats too much, As they’ve never stopped them before in Diablo II or III

Yes cow runs are awesome If you want to find runes and socket items :slight_smile:
It’s so fun with moOooOOOoo!

About Shared Loot, I love FFA.
But people who hate FFA are those people who are slow to grab.
Also, If D2:R is FFA and people who dislike FFA can make private game on their own or with friends :stuck_out_tongue: Problem solved

1 Like

If I recall correctly this was part of thee announcement for blizzcon Moving D2r too the B-net 2.0 would in itself Prevent much more of the problems that plagued d2lod Bots/mods. Some may be successful for a time, but overall the detection rate and speed of detection will be better so instead of Modding/botting for 6 mo before getting caught it’ll be 3 week i.e. And TBH you’re Wrong on Blizzard Not punishing players because they have many times over for D2Lod and D3 I myself have even been banned. LOl

I’ll believe it when I see it go down

No, if you don’t want to hear them, use the squelch button.

Controversial opinion here…

Personal loot does not encourage community building, friend list expansion, or build diversity.

1. Play with people.
  2. Befriend some.
  3. Maybe get on discord.
  4. Make your loot desires known.
  5. Balance this with your (new) friend’s loot desires.
  6. Something he wants drops for you and he’s not on, or vice versa.
  7. Profit.

Personal loot does not force interaction with other players. It turns them into NPCs essentially because they cannot interfere with “that drop or thing you want.”

It sounds silly but the reality is; forced interaction sustains the longevity and fun of the game.

If you don’t like competing with speed looting randos, search and you will find cool people to play with. They’re everywhere.

5 Likes

I think this is the dumbest thing I have heard yet. You literally put 0 mental effort into this post.

1 Like

Don’t suggest this, their thin skin might rip and soon enough they’ll start making "Remove hostility! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: " threads.

Even though I already predict there will be tons of whiny posts like this on the first week of release :rofl:

2 Likes

A flexible solution that I’ve seen other games incorporate was Loot Rules. During game or party creation.

While I do enjoy the excitement of Diablo 2’s drop system, I can also acknowledge the flaws in its design.

4 Likes

Also, most games with personal loot don’t allow trading outside the same session it dropped in. This is true for almost every looter, dungeon crawler or looter shooter etc.

This pretty much axes the economy in the face and murders it. Hard pass.

Servers also drop 8x the loot for a full session. Poor servers. Hard pass.

All the incredibly unbalanced items and runewords people whined about will now be appearing at 8x the speed per session. Hard pass.

Diablo 3 allowed trading until Loot 2.0, which was right before expac if I remember correctly. If personal loot was a choice upon game creation (either global or personal) the amount of items remains unchanged. However, if the game completely uses instanced loot, I highly doubt that they would use the current multiplayer no drop, and would adopt something closer to single player. As for 8x the OP items at 8x the speed. Nope, not unless all players receive same drop pools. Player 1 could get gg items, player 2 could get a balance, rest of players could get crap. Now would the speed be faster than normal, probably. However, it wouldn’t be 8x as fast (ie you would effectively be halving the no drop bonus at players 8 before having 8 separate pools of loot in an 8 player game. If game doesn’t drop loot for not being in area, or only for party based kills, it would all balance out pretty well).

2 Likes

As long as items are tradeable, it’s not like personal loot hurts those things. The only thing personal loot does is make so you have a chance to get items when you’re participating, instead of running a loot mod or hanging back to try and spam click the item before someone else does.

Honestly, if you want forced interaction the better way to do it is change the player settings so that 1 person can’t play the 8 player mode anymore. The fact that it can be done really encourages solo play since xp and drop rates are increased. That probably sounds like blasphemy for a lot of you, but it’s a good measuring stick. How serious are you, really, about encouraging “community building?” 'Cause this affects that far more than personal loot does.

Could care less about an economy, really. Anyway, the most popular method of adapting personal loot to D2 doesn’t really affect the drop rates, so there’s no reason not to allow trading and the economy doesn’t get axed. Even if it did increase drop rates slightly, anyone reasonable knows that bots and real money buying and selling affects the economy far more.

2 Likes