FFA is CORE to D2

And how exactly is ploot gonna fix that? LMAO

In a game with a bot and 7 players, is it fair to say that the bot will most likely get more than 12.5% of the good items in an FFA game on average?

1 Like

It’s remarkable how being offensive is often used to bring a point across.

2 Likes

I’d say I was surprised that someone felt the need to start an entirely new topic to reiterate things they’ve said several times before, but the first 100 threads on this topic made it less surprising.

Even less surprised that said people continue to ignore all points and make bizarre assumptions in an attempt to prove that non-FFA loot systems would be bad.

But anyway, blah blah it would be optional at game creation and not affect you at all blah…

1 Like

This made me laugh xD
Though currently both side have people like that I think. Which is sad.

3 Likes

Like i said, dont join botgames then, how hard can it be for someone to grasp simple concepts.

Your literally delibirately choosing to play vs cheater and then complain you cant compete??? WTF DUDE WAKE UP

1 Like

I have a problem with your post that basically is stating that personal loot will always equals smart loot. When personal loot doesn’t guarantee that it will be smart loot. D3 had personal loot way before smart loot was an itch in its daddy’s (devs) jeans.

1 Like

How do I know who is using a pickit/macro cheat in public games?

1 Like

There is no change to the game if you can still play as is. Stop saying that this additional option changes the game. It doesn’t. It changes the game as much as colorblind support changes the game. You can keep playing free for all to your heart’s desire competing against scripts all you want.

Wrong. You have to change the core mechanics. Drop %, allocated loot. Those are all changes that the ploot crowd will request

1 Like

FFA all the way! Rippity doo dah to the “PLoot” crowd.

My oh my what a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Lies.
None of that is needed.

Relax, it is not game changing. What about if droped item is visible for who killed the monster and than after 5 sec visible for ohter players. Good deal or?

Should be visible for everyone, otherwise you cant know that an item is going to become available.

You will request it. I’ve seen other plooters already ask for it…

D2R will remain. Original. Perfection.

1 Like

I am not others. I have seen anti-plooters demand increased rune droprates. Does that mean you will also ask for increased rune droprates?

In that case Blizzard really should not listen to “your side”.

1 Like

No drop rates are fine.

So you agree plooters have no idea what they want. So we are going to proceed to ruin a classic game for a minority that don’t know what they are talking about.

1 Like

What? It’s completely optional, what are you talking about? If you don’t want to use the mode then don’t use it. It’s simple as that. No change for you. No extra items enter the economy; it has no effect on you whatsoever.

2 Likes

Hopefully they allow mods so you can get that. Toggel needs balanced with FFA which will need more changes behind the scenes. Not happening.

Good news you can set a password and have a ploot game. That is in the game already. Doubt you played it tho

1 Like

Will you stop spamming the forum lol