FFA is CORE to D2

Hey man, im just here for the luls. don’t lump with in with them OR you. :stuck_out_tongue:

but the ploot “polls” in the forums show 100 votes for and 150 against. so not exactly the super majority, but technically the majority in that its over 51%. lol

1 Like

The total drops of FFA and personal loot needs to be the same.

P.S. What do you mean class-allocated drops? Persnal loot =/= smart loot. I have never said smart loot should be in D2R.

1 Like

More lies.
I have repeatedly said the poll is useless.
But the above was not related to the poll. It just happened to be in that thread.

And then some more lies. No they didn’t. The national were pretty accurate actually.
With you accusing others of not understanding polls. Sad.

1 Like

Defeating the purpose of playing in public games =/= solution to people who don’t want to play with people who will undoubtedly use pickit-like cheats, or don’t want to play with people who clearly have no intention of sharing loot, like myself - I’m a FFA advocate through and through.

However, even I see the sensibility in allowing the option to have a public game use either FFA or Personal Loot. It keeps the multiplayer engagement. So you, sir, can continue with your anti-engagement policy and not contribute to the ultimate purpose of the game being multiplayer interacting. Y’know, like trading and boss runs etc. Why should Magic Finding runs be any different?

Thank you for your time. This has been a Muyu Programming, we’ll see you next week.
signs out of thread

2 Likes

Why would you get 8 player drop to yourself when I have competition (fun core of the game) and might get 1/16th of the drops in FFA.

What entitles you to free drops ? Hand outs?

2 Likes

As long as it doesn’t increase the total amount of loot and is optional at game creation, got nothing against it either.

3 Likes

You and your made up history lessons. Must be the new education system in thr country. Stop spamming my threads.

1 Like

What are you talking about? I never said anything about getting 8 player drops for myself.

I said total drops in multiplayer FFA and personal loot games are the same. If Baal were to drop 4 items (I know it is more but wanted to make the math easier) in an 8 player game, I expect in about half of games that Baal drop absolutely nothing for me in a personal loot game. In the other half of the games, the most common outcome is one drop.

The exact probabilities can be calculated using a binomial and I have simplified things.

2 Likes

See microna and his goons won’t commit to that. They get 8 player drop per person in an 8 player game.

Luckily I have not suffered under that.
And as usual, everything I stated is factually correct. You just want to troll with an endless, repeated stream of lies :frowning:

Case in point:

You are not even pretending anymore.

Please read what I wrote.

I do not want 8x drops.

I do not want total drops to change between FFA and personal loot games.

Is that clear?

2 Likes

Dont bother wasting clicks on trying to argue with ploot crowd their skulls are too thick and cherryswitches too new.
Ploot aint very likely coming(not in the close future anyway) and by the time they might consider adding it, the changeist will have moved on to the next hyped games forums.

PS. i have made the statement that plooters want ploot for the main reason so they can leech items on top of exp in public bot games in 3 different thread, this is the 4th. Nobody has argued back yet. Some people just want everything the easy way because they cant compete or lack any spine.

4 Likes

I love it when plooters say, I’m opposed to ploot except if it’s a toggle on game creation.

Really? Oh golly gee how noble.

They totally miss the point that it doesn’t belong in a remaster regardless.

I’m opposed to free stuff, except when I can toggle it on.

This stuff makes me laugh everytime.

1 Like

I did already. I want optional personal loot for the reasons that I stated. I do not want personal loot so I can leech items from bots in multiplayer games. Moreover, I stated that I want bots eliminated so these bot games would not even exist in the first place.

I think my position is clear and my rationale explained. I am realistic in that botting will continue in D2R and want optional personal loot for a multitude of reasons, including offsetting the negative effects of bots in public games.

2 Likes

The amount of times Shadout has replied to purists arguments of how ploot should work if ever added is astronomical, i wonder if he knows himself to what all he has said “thats exactly how it should work”. Wish someone gathered all the ploot suggestions into one list so we can behold the frankenstein the changeists have put together :joy:

2 Likes

Shadout does not prefer personal loot. He prefers timed loot. (I think. I am getting confused by who said what). He will correct me if I am wrong.

You offset negative effects of bots by not joining bot games, the solution exists already. You dont need to reinvent the wheel.

2 Likes

Because it is just yet another one of your silly lies.

You are welcome to do that. I have been 100% consistent on it.
But you are right, I have written often, “that is exactly how it should work”.
Maybe because a lot of people agree with me, so the stuff they wrote is indeed how it should work.
:thinking:

And to all changeist, dont give us a bad name because we just try to protect the airplane passengers from bunch of hobos trying to take over the cockpit. The simple truth is if you dont know how something works, DONT TOUCH IT.

3 Likes

The negative effects already exist due to how bots affect the trade economy and the distribution of items in legitimate versus illegitimate hands. I could never join a bot game and that would still impact me/the trade economy. At least, my suggestion would have more good items in the hands of non-cheaters.

1 Like