FFA is CORE to D2

It is pretty simple: if you’re against ploot, just use the toggle to enable ploot, then repeatedly hostile pk people in those games.

2 Likes

LOL! This sounds hilarious.

So the solution to providing someone else an option for their game enjoyment that others do not have to select is to have malevolent players enter those game to PK. This attitude is elucidating.

Again he was pandering to some cry baby on Twitter. He clearly said not happening.

Twice??? To different folks.

It’s part of the game, cannot blame them though, D2 LOD allows you to play the bad guy or the good guy. It has always been this way, why should it be any different?

2 Likes

I enjoy the game already without ploot, what about my enjoyment? So now we have to pander to someone else, but can’t pander to me?

Who do we pander to?

I don’t understand.

Once… she was some hot chick on Twitter. Pandering to her. Until he said o crap I screwed up.

Since FFA loot stays as Rod stated, you are being pandered to.

You want to order fried chicken at Popeyes, you can still do that, irrespective of them also now giving their customer’s the recent option of ordering a chicken sandwich.

That you describe a behavior which has been available in D2 since its release as “malevolent” elucidates only your biased viewpoint.

Twice to different people. You forgot:

Rod Fergusson on Twitter: “@NorXTroll Hey, first, I only said it was a thing that we discussed and if we were ever to do it we would make it an option for the game you create so that people have to opt in to that style. But it’s definitely not happening at launch.” / Twitter]
(https://twitter.com/RodFergusson/status/1432786345634770950)

This tweet was within minutes of the other “it” tweets.

That doesn’t make sense.

I can’t go to McDonalds and order a spicy chicken sandwich, then they offer a spicy chicken sandwich with the same materials, in a different order and call it new.

I want Bread top, lettuce, chicken, bread bottom.

Not Bread top, Bread bottom, lettuce, chicken.

You are asking for the same thing, but different, you see how confusing it looks?

[Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich | McDonald’s (mcdonalds.com)](https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/spicy-crispy-chicken-sandwich.html)

The order in which the materials are placed are what is relevant here. I have NO IDEA why you needed to post that.

You see, ORDER is what I am talking about.

You want to change the ORDER of D2.

For the record: Popeye’s spicy fried chicken sandwich is - hands down - the best fast food fried chicken sandwich.

Period. I dare you to challenge this fact.

Within the popular fast food chains, I definitely agree unless the person preparing the sandwich goes to hog wild on the spicy sauce.

Indeed.

Not a problem. A choice. Some might stop, others keep going. That will be a meaningful choice, and might set players apart in how good their decision making is.

Also, the guy who missed an item might get curious if everyone else stopped?

Huh… I was explaining what the guy said. Reading comprehension?

He was indeed saying the majority is plooters/changists.
It is of course his nonsense opinion that the game would be ruined.

It would not affect you at all if someone could make such an order at McD. Nothing confusing about it at all.
As your example imply, it is just a small change with the same end result.

1 Like

The same concept applies here, you can’t just change how loot works, and expect the order to be the same.

You want to reinvent the wheel of how loot works in public games for D2. I say the wheel works fine, the order is intact, and shouldn’t be changed to pander to some person who wants a special made order.

When was the last time you ate a sandwich with the lettuce and chicken outside of the bun on the bottom of the top two pieces of bread?

Chick fila is the bomb

No one is changing FFA loot.