Error 395002 Unable to play this morning

Error 395002 Unable to play this morning. Anyone else?

16 Likes

same here, tried many times

3 Likes

Same here clanmate, hoping the HC character is still there when I log in. Got kicked out right after I had killed the RG.

1 Like

Same issue. tried all the suggested fixes. seems to be on their end

2 Likes

Same. Tried all of the “fixes” Blizz recommends and nothing works.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. Have executed all the steps in the help article and still get error 395002 when trying to retrieve the hero list on login.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s “working as intended”… just like the seasonal theme.

1 Like

Same here. Tried everything, same issue.

1 Like

I got an alert saying ‘game has been terminated’ when i was mid rift. Now I cant log in after trying all the recommended troubleshoots.

2 Likes

Based on the previous thread, it seems our characters are not on the same servers than battle.net and the ISP providing internet to these servers might be down.

2 Likes

Ahoy… yes while on a fishing expedition for a solo PB I went to menu at 9:58PM here in Australia, thought I would see what would happen after 10:00.
Error 395002 is what happened

I had this 3 days ago, never had it before, looked up a fix on you tube and it worked, so I did the same thing, twice, NOTHING

Same here. Tried everything.

Using American servers. When I switched to European Servers I was able to load into D3. Tried logging into WOW and had no problems.

2 Likes

It’s on Blizzards end, logged into the Asia region with no problem.

also unable in Cleveland

It’s the US server region only…

1 Like

Me too. I have not been able to log in with this Error 395002…I tried to log in and out more than 10 times though… still I cannot log in…

Hmmm, interesting… Perhaps, this has something to do with blizzard employees’ unrest for having low wages LOL! Remember what Rhykker mentioned on you tube with this link : Revolt At Blizzard: Workers Upset Over Salaries, Leak - YouTube

https://i.imgur.com/3ZH984U.png

America Server
Multiple tries
No luck
Same error.

It is for sure them and not our PCs. I just don’t understand why has there not been an official update on why America is down?

1 Like

because its 6:13 am on the west coast… they are all still asleep

1 Like