Diablo2.io - The Community-driven Resource Website

I can´t wait to trade with you guys on this website!!! 9 more days to go…

4 Likes

the website looks cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope the trading section is g2g on launch day! :open_mouth: . Or at least a week or 2 after it. Not like we’ll have much to trade literally day 1 lol.

3 Likes

cool site for sure but you really need to work on the layout…it is not user friendly at all and it just feels very cluttered and chaotic. Apart from that, I sincerely hope this site does well and maybe even surpass another well known site that I don’t need to name.

1 Like

i literally started using this site SOLELY for how user friendly it is. There’s only 4 clickable buttons at the top and on the main page each category is separated and organized very nicely. But most importantly it has all the same graphic art from the original so its even easier to spot and traverse things for people who are vets. I personally love how organized and well done it is, but i suppose everyone is different? lol :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You’d be surprised then. Trading forums were very busy starting the first day of the closed beta.

1 Like

ISO Vex rune, offering 2 chipped rubies. :grinning:

1 Like

I put up a trade offering an arachnid, but I don’t see a drop down or anything to establish what server it’s on. Is that not a searchable variable???

edit: oh wait nm, it establishes the server from the user profile. Got it.

2 Likes

People were spending FG for BETA items when the beta was literally only a weekend long? hahahaha wtf. people are wild with this game.

Sounds legit. :smirk:

I once got someone new to give me their Shako for a Shael rune. Someone else gave them the shako and they didnt’ understand the game yet. I was just paying it forward after someone used the DND trick on my 13 year old self to clean out my account. :joy: lol

3 Likes

Trade might not be completely functional at Launch but the basic stuff will be.
People will be able to trade on Day 1. We are still gathering people’s feedback at this point.

Since Trade is a vital part of the game, we want to get as much feedback as possible and keep dropping some mini-patches/bug fixes in the next few weeks, according to that.

With that said, there’s still plenty of bug fixing to do regarding other sections of the site, too. Keep that in mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Basic stuff? So some things will be tradeable and some wont? Or only certain sections will be working?

Completely understandable. Obviously its better to wait and have it fully functional than launch it early and end up with a bunch of angry players due to a glitchy system. :+1:

1 Like

Again, everything will be tradeable on Day 1. Players run the Market, not us :slight_smile:
It might not look that polished at first but give it time.

I meant stuff like Filters, for example. People love filters or Want to Buy/Sell sub-forums, etc.
Those QoL improvements are gonna take a while to implement and to make sure they’re working as intended.

3 Likes

Ah ok cool. Having in-depth filters is great n all but as long as we can filter by region/system, i doubt there will be a million sales to sort through lol. (although hopefully eventually there IS a million and the site blows up :P)

1 Like

My best suggestion would be to make a layout that looks like a spreadsheet instead of having images of all the items side by side for each listing. Really compact.

4 Likes

Ya i was thinking i liked the pictures but maybe once you click the item and it has a drop-down with the pic and more info instead?

4 Likes

Noted!
Thanks for the input, Bodach :slight_smile:

Hey Storm, whats the “tools” button at the top going to be?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you like to know :stuck_out_tongue:

Summary

That’s where all the Calculators gonna be, later on :slight_smile:
Stay tuned!

4 Likes

Ahh ok. i was going to say you guys have a giant link section here: https://diablo2.io/forums/useful-diablo-2-links-resources-t3232.html with all the calculators and stuff. Is Teebling going to make entirely custom made calculators of his own? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s the plan, yes :slight_smile:
But only after everything else is done.

2 Likes