Diablo Immortal?

I’m sure we will get one shortly before. I doubt it will be like a year in advance. They have a registration site, so my guess is you will get an email about it.

1 Like

Why because you don’t like it? It looks like a fun diversion. I’d kill for a halfway decent playing ARPG on mobile that doesn’t look like crap.

2 Likes

Be quiet you son of a burning wagon, burn in hell you vile demon!

Diablo Immortal is an insult to what the founding fathers of the Diablo franchise and what they worked so hard to achieve. A disgusting piece of garbage that needs to be tossed away as far as possible.

Heresy!

Is this an out of seasons fools joke?

3 Likes

I honestly hope this is trolling or maybe you ate one too many brownies at the frat party. If that isn’t the case I humbly request you get out of the gene pool for the sake of humanity’s future.

4 Likes

Well said. It looks pretty good for a mobile game to be honest.

As for those who is making fun on Diablo Immortal or mobile game in general… you guys need to know that even the company that made spiritual diablo 2 successor is also making PoE mobile. This mean even them can see the potential of the mobile gaming.

3 Likes

I’ve already found an excellent mobile emulator for PC, can’t wait to try it. Looks good enough to me, and DI doesn’t look too bad.

2 Likes

Honestly with the way they have treated the community lately and putting subpar games out, Do you think there is any hope of this game not being buggy and a disaster when it’s released?
Need to go and tell your managers that treating your employees like dirt isn’t inspiring to create games of passion. Maybe need to fire half of the middle managers for allowing continued garbage to be put forth. BFA, Diablo Immortal Fiasco and now Warcraft 3 : Reforged. I will give credit; however for Warcraft: Classic but only because they brought in a team that was passionate about the original World of Warcraft.
Blizzard get back to your roots. Easy games to learn, difficult games to master.
Not releasing a ton of information about upcoming games and when you did it was just enough to keep the hype train rolling.
Not releasing a product until you had a quality product that was hard to put down.

1 Like

When you remove the downvotes at the forums the trolls start to expose themselves in unique ways.

Why because you don’t like mobile ARPGs?

Day one Diablo 1 player and have logged 1000s of hours across all three games and am not insulted at all.

Kind reminder of red shirt guy asking the question to the whole audience at Blizzcon and him getting praised for that reason for Blizzard revealing a phone game in a computer games convention.
Its clear that the America and Europe were not the exact market audience for this product but China.

And no many people dislike phone games in general for various reasons like the screen being too small and touch screen functions being not as responsive as a keyboard, mouse or controller.

I dont think many people will get either PoE or Diablo Immortal also taking in count of high size of installation on phones compared to the huge size of GB/TB you have instead of a SSD for pc.
But damn that was funny Blizzard getting booed for D: I and no one booing PoE mobile at Exilecon :joy:

3 Likes

I never understand why do people here love to think that only China or Asia people like the mobile game when USA people also play mobile game as much as they do.

https://sensortower.com/blog/fortnite-revenue-500-million-ios

Fortnite’s iOS version took in an average of $1.53 million per day during its race to the half-billion mark. The overwhelming majority of this spending came from players in the United States, who accounted for 64 percent or $320 million of the total.

1 Like

I have several questions to all who think that game on iOS/Android it’s only 6 inches:

• What do you know about screen redirecting on mobile phones?
  • What do you know about iOS devices with 13’ inches screens?
    There are some interesting info in google for you.
3 Likes

You do realise D4 was only announced to get news away from banning the Hearthstone guy and bowing to China. D4 is no where near coming out and most likely won’t be for 10+ years.

2 Likes

“Don’t judge too quickly. We won’t”
As for me, I have played Diablo, Diablo Hellfire, Diablo2, Diablo LoD, Diablo3, Diablo RoS, and I still wait for Diablo Immortal because I have played a lot of trash (and not trash) ARPG games on mobile and I believe that Diablo immortal will be better than all of it. Also I’m waiting for Diablo 4.

Blizzchung incident took place at Oct 2019, so you think they quickly made “diablo 4” within 1 month time? Don’t forget that this is the company that took them 2 years to remaster Wc3 and they are not even doing a good job on that.

1 Like

Apparently he has no clue how long it takes to make games, not to mention the demo would have taken significantly longer than a month to put together as well as the D4 presentations and exhibits that were present at Blizzcon. Truly a display of not knowing what one is talking about.

1 Like

Id prefer to have 4 x DPS skills and use all of them, rather than have 1 DPS skill and 5 buffs like every d3 build there is.

One of the main problems with this game…

You clowns just argue about BS and almost nothing ever gets done.

why do you guys even care? How can you even have a shred of confidence that the game would be playable/fun?

Y’all are naive AF.

Activision sucks, this game will be DOA. Blizzard is dead.

4 Likes