Diablo Immortal?

This man said 10+ years… I’m done

2 Likes

Good thing none of my D3 builds have ever looked like that.

It’s an ARPG, even the bad ones are still somewhat fun, and what they showed looks like a lot of fun.

Yeah, from what I have seen gameplay wise: Diablo Immortal looks pretty fun. I am going to try it on on an emulator once it comes out.

I honestly think it has the possibly to be good, everyone who is being super negative about the game is going to end up playing it.

If it isn’t good, then oh well! This year alone has like 10+ ARPG games coming out, fans of this genre are going to have plenty to play until D4 comes out.

I wouldn’t mind playing DI on my Nintendo Switch when I’m bored. You guys should just port it to other platforms to keep us busy until D4.

1 Like

I won’t lie, I’m actually pretty excited about being able to play this on my phone. I have a lot of military schools I go to, and unless I pay extra for a hotspot, don’t always have access to wireless connections, so being able to just boot up some D:I on my phone would be awesome for the down time.

Don’t worry, you have SOME fans that are excited :slight_smile:

OP here and im not actually trolling, me and my GF, and most of the far east, play mobile phone games, i can name quite a few that are actually f2p, and not p2w, that actually play really well and smoothly on the phone.

-Mobile Legends for MobA game
-Cyber Hunter for a game that imo, is far far better than fortnite, and i tried fortnite on the mobile and it played like aids, cyber hunter i feel plays easier than playing a pubg game on a console
-CoD mobile - good free FPS
-mario kart tour - basically f2p mario kart on mobile

There is quite a few more gems out there, but yeah, my point is me and my gf are looking forward to playing a good mobile hack n slash aRPG

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to D:I! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a lot of us that are, we’re just not very vocal about it. I’d love to see an release this year fingers crossed

Very true, at least with a mobile version of Diablo it’s supposed to be more simple and less depth in order to best be played on its platform. 4 skills may be alright since there isn’t a keyboard.

For a Diablo game on PC, I think 6 skills is very lame. D2 had no restrictions, why do we need restrictions on sequels (oh that’s right, cause Blizzard changed the skill system for the sake of change. Hardly anyone would say that the skill system in D3 and the runes are a success contrary to the skill system in D2. Some will say D2’s is outdated now but its system is still great and the D3 system is not.)? Why would we intentionally remove depth and choice from the game and make the game objectively worse? Grrr Diablo 3 just frustrates me to think about it, I get angry cause I miss when Diablo was great before it became an entirely new game.

Change for the sake of change seemed to be the theme of Diablo 3. Skill trees, stat points, itemization, depth, multiplayer, leveling, anything that was great in Diablo 2 HAD to be changed. It can’t be the same, guys. This is 2011 were talking about and D2 was obviously a poorly developed game with bad ideas.

Seriously, almost everything in Diablo 3 is worse than in Diablo 2.

1 Like

Point is NetEase said that the game was finished months ago…so why no new news about the game…All of the establishment “blah,blah” responses are answering nothing…

You think now, with the current state the world is in, would be a -key- time to release it. The amount of people stuck at home bored, that otherwise wouldn’t even give it a thought, might download it.

Makes sense to me if it’s ready, why keep it back

1 Like

I thought these mobile games were suppose to be easy to make. How are you working on this for more than 2 years… or is it even more…

My theory is that at first they had no plan to make Diablo 4 and were pouring money in Diablo immortal only .
Then after the backlash they took a chunk of money out of Diablo immortal development and invested it in Diablo 4 .
So the development on Diablo immortal is going slow .else with Diablo 4 announcement I don’t see why anyone would be pi**ed off at the release of Diablo immortal

1 Like

Totally incorrect, but that’s okay.

I want Diablo Immortal on Gameboy, is it possible ?

1 Like

Diablo Immortal is going to be the best game in the series! Hype!!

before falling asleep? there are already games with the same engine and the same way of playing. they just put new skins on games that have already been released.
youtube is full of jokes about it. and there are extremely many negative comments about this “masterpiece”.

This game… Should see something soon. I shall try it, but mobile games do not last long in the marketplace, there are so many! Diablo Immortal is jumping into a sea of alive and dead sword and sorcery games that have been out for 10 or so years. Good luck! For the PC gamers, they’ll be getting D4 from you but you may not get your pound of flesh from them beforehand…

Any update on this? It’s like, 2 or 3 years later now and the video looked close to complete when they announced. What’s taking so long?