Diablo Immortal?

I’m pretty sure you all got trolled really hard from OP

1 Like

Not entirely true. People were expecting Diablo 4 or at least a new Diablo 3 content. But instead, they announced a mobile game in front of PC gamers.

That’s the reason why people are dissapointed and upset. Not because they can’t play D:I on PC. Nobody asked for D:I.

5 Likes

I feel like you missed the first part of the post you quoted. You missed the part where I said that the biggest issue was that they announced a Mobile game at Blizzcon. Period. Then I went on to explain that in addition to the Mobile game announcement, some people also were upset there would be no PC port.

LOL. Skelos…read? He’s too busy replaying his own pipe dreams in his head to pay attention to reality.

1 Like

PC port? I don’t mind but I don’t think others will happy with 4 skill bars. D3 and D4 has 6 skil bars and there are people were already mad about it.

2 Likes

Same. Got really bored of marvel future fight. I want to play Diablo Immortal on my iPad.

2 Likes

Did they wrote a date?

i have a cell phone.
But i also have a PC that i spent 1000$ on, so…
Thanks Blizzard…

They did not write a release date, but they have been working on the game, and said that there are more challenges than they anticipated getting it up to the quality they want (take that as you will haha).

The fact they had new content to test at Blizzcon and Wyatt has shared the article with us, it is pretty clear the game is still in development.

So not sure why people would think it has been cancelled.

FWIW, I am still looking forward to the game, I think it will be a solid pass time when I am either in the restroom or for 20 minutes before I go to bed.

2 Likes

Because people love to be armchair developers and think they know it’s so easy to develop mobile games.

1 Like

Same, and I’ll play it on my phone.

1 Like

No release date = no trust

The recent lie from the CM at reddit about SSF ladder implementation problems signifies pretty clearly that they can NOT be trusted.

I don’t care at all for DI or mobile games. This is stuff for kids.

No one believes at stories for “good sleep” coming from people that lie at the community.

7 Likes

Link please. 20 chars.

1 Like

https://old.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/ev9bfa/d3_developer_insights_balancing_and_class_set/ffujini/

that's difficult for different reasons (largely has to do with databases and long-term storage issues

Fulfilling this request is one that would take a lot of time and a ton of resources

So, you have never seen the Diablo 3 code, have never worked at Blizzard, and have no idea what it would take to do SSF within D3.

Yet you still assume it would be easy and call Nev a liar for saying otherwise.

Yeah… :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I am not assuming anything. I know enough of coding to know that I myself could do the above for a day (with my limited coding skills).

The reason for not adding the above is other, not the things mentioned on reddit.

Also, if anyone is disagreeing with what I wrote, he is free to show why adding the above two points would be a problem.

You don’t need this to know how long it would take to add what I wrote.

2 Likes

Please tell the dev team to cancel the project. Diablo Immortal is an insult to the franchise.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Well then, seems you need to apply for a job at Blizzard if it is so easy! I am sure you will just fix it super fast! :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

You will want to apply to the Diablo or Classic Games teams.

https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/all/classic-games,diablo/all/all/1

4 Likes

Yes, I am to fix everything super fast. Just tell the dev team to listen and the CM not to compromise our communication with lies and it will all be good eventually. I promise I am going to save D3 if you are to listen.

3 Likes

I wonder what the odds are that Blizzard gives a release date prior to release? D:I seems like the type of game that will just be announced as available and downloadable when it is finished.