Diablo Immortal - Forums?

Depp vs Heard, Deep wins.

There are currently no plans for a D:I discussion forum on the Blizzard website.

Tech Support for D:I is here Diablo Immortal Technical Support - Blizzard Forums

Bug Report is here Diablo Immortal Bug Report - Blizzard Forums

EDIT - Discussion for D:I is on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/DiabloImmortal/

The fact that they never visit their own forums to communicate and instead use Twitter tells me that they would like to move all communication off of their official forms. It wouldnā€™t be surprised to see all of their forums eliminated, in time.

Oh, well. I donā€™t have a Reddit account, and I donā€™t plan on making one.

Technically you donā€™t have to have an account to read them, only need an account for posting there.

Same for me, I can just watch some of the people cry about Immortal on the D3 forum.

You really enjoy to instigate discord huh?

Me either. I donā€™t have one or any public social media. I realize this makes me some sort of dinosaur

Hear me rawr!!!

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh the cute!!! Ty Ty

1 Like

Game is getting ripped apart by streamers and other reviewers lmao. what a disaster

I do hope they create forums for it so we can provide feedback and what features and expansions we want from the game.

1 Like

In the trash can where the game belongs.

honestly dude they have been out sourcing this kinda stuff for a long time now. my brother asked a question in the wow forum for wow. and he was told to go ask on wowhead. i was like but that is stupid.

Hope they have one soon for issues. Im on a galaxy a51 and my display is jacked up. Everything else works fine just the gameplay screen you cant see nothing because it looks like your trying to watch the play boy channel back in the 90s on cable tv and you didnt pay for it. Or its so dark you cant make out where your going. My settigs are on low and still not working correctly. Hit the unstuck which just makes the screen dark adjusted all graphics settings and still same issue i have screen shots bit cant add them. Please someone fix this blizzard.

So why canā€™t we play diablo immortal on pc yet or have any kind of announcement of any kind of bug or delay affecting pc launch as mine is still saying itā€™s not avaliable on pc.

Itā€™s a mobile game first, get over it.

You do know a big reason why they pushed back the release date from last year to this year was to allow a pc launch which was supposed to be yesterday about 27 hours ago. Yet i still canā€™t get on it. If you canā€™t read what they are putting out GET OVER IT.

Iā€™m not going to play D;I so your venting to the wrong person. Itā€™s a mobile game before itā€™s a pc game, thatā€™s all i know.

Then why the hell are you even on here? Just to complain to people that donā€™t care what you gotta say or waste other peoples time?