Diablo Immortal - Forums?

Must be more different then California Valley Girl English and Deep South English.

Valley Girl was more of a temporary social trend. And Southern is more of an accent and inflection than its own separate dialect.

:no_entry_sign::poop::mag:

20 characters 20 characters

Yeah, itā€™s the difference between whatā€™s spoken in South America and Spain.

So no then, itā€™s not two distinct languages.

No, but it is very very different, enough so that it is taught separately in school if you take Spanish and treated differently in translations.

If you speak Spanish you can understand either one, mostly, but it will seem odd.

British English and American English often get the same translation distinctions.

Yeah, and that really make no sense to me as a non native speaker, but I guess If youā€™re American you have little to maybe no contact with British English.

British English uses different words for things and has a very different way of pronouncing words. Oh, and they spell things differently.

If you ask an American to get the jumper out of the boot they are going to be confused. To translate it is ā€œget the sweater out of the trunk of the carā€.

So, i have played for 2 hours on both ipad and iphoneā€¦but even they both are connected to the bnet, they dont thinkā€¦i dont have the both content on each device like blizzard promised, and somehow like it is in hearthstone
Maybe a fix is coming?!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/di-bug-report/54

i cant create a bug report there

OK ā€“ make sure you are connected to the forum.

Also, looks like you can use the in-game feedback systemā€¦

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/276853

Blizzard changed the Support noteā€¦ no more using the in-game feedback system to report bugsā€¦ or even feedback by the looks of it.

i think i figure it outā€¦you must be log in on bnet like blizzard said but also, both devices (or all of your devices) to be on the same serverā€¦so every character build to be on the same exact server if you want to have all the progression for your characters on all of your devices

Yeah, I know, but as Iā€™m not a native speaker I learned British English and I have a LOT of contact with American so either comes fairly natural, at least to the point that different words/spellings doesnā€™t faze me. I mean, as long as the meaning is understood what does it matter if itā€™s color or colour?

You can access the Diablo Immortal forums for as little as $2.99 a month.

Just hope they open up the possibility of changing servers soon.
I redeemed the pre-registration rewards on a server in asia T_T

forums whens? Or should everyone just post here and make D3 discussion obsolete?

This is the Diablo Immortal forum now.:rage:

2 Likes

Next thread:
D2:R vs D:I

1 Like

Thatā€™s also the Diablo Immortal forum now. :laughing::laughing::laughing: