Diablo Immortal - Forums?

I do not work for Blizzard. MVPs are other players.

Activision Blizzard as a corporation made the decision to suspend all sales of products and services in Russia.

I have no insight into that decision or any insight into what languages are supported, or not supported.

I am glad to read At least one sensible answer to what is happening!. Thank you for your reply.

DI, and every other blizzard game, needs a forum or its own sub forum. Otherwise all the unwanted spam ends up here.

I have nothing but :cupid: for Wyatt but im getting sick of all the DI posts here.

2 Likes

@КрэйзиКот,

Not sure if you saw it or not, but it appears Russian will be one of the languages in Diablo Immortal:

Good luck in your games !

Will there be Russian forums?

Hi Skelos:

There might be Russian forums for support; the news article points to https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/ru/blizzard/?blzcmp=blizzard-news for support forum.

Well it seems that if you want to discuss D:I in a place that the developers look out for, you might have to start using it. Because they’re actually pretty active over there, arguably more so than here.

They never did have anything much to do with this forum.

1 Like

That doesn’t say much :smiley:

Upside down world we live in.

“Here, buy our awesome game, and if you want to discuss it… do not do it on our forums, instead go register on another mongloid site and discuss it there”

1 Like

So they aren’t closing on Russian market after all.

I suspect Russia is on a game temp ban.

In that scenario, game play would be impossible but Support would be allowed.

That’s my guess.

Forums are for old people. Mobile games are for young people.
Odds of D:I getting a forum are slim, I would imagine.

There are many people outside Russia who prefer to play the game in Russian.

I live outside France and yet, I prefer to play the game in French.

People who speak Russian aren’t all located in Russia.

Diablo Immortal won’t be available in Russia and Belarus (and, for a different reason, in Belgium and Netherlands)… unless the info in this post changes.

1 Like

I’d believe it when I see them banning VPNs. Otherwise Russian market is still a target for them.

Huh. Interesting. The official FAQ does not list Russian. They also will not sell any games or services in Russia, so I don’t think Russian players can get any of the MTX.

Ah ok, so they are still adhering to the suspension of services to Russia.

Hi,

Yeah… it’s getting hard to follow… Mike Ybarra said, in a tweet on 29 May, that Russian would be a language option. When I checked yesterday, Russian had not been added back in the Blizzard News blog… but it does show up now… just under the list of servers… Diablo® Immortal™—Your Roadmap to Hell — Diablo Immortal — Blizzard News . In the French version, they even forgot the comma between Spanish and Russian… that’s what happens when COMMs are rushed through their work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are so very very helpful with all things outside the US forums Boubou. I really really appreciate it. Esp with keeping the translation stuff straight.

1 Like

Is this the right time to point out that, in the list of languages, Russian should had been before Spanish… not after. :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome !!

Is American and European Spanish so different that it counts as two distinct languages?