Diablo II Ladder Reset - June 11

Hello all -

We embark on our final ladder reset before Diablo II: Resurrected launches worldwide! We expect this Ladder Reset to occur on the afternoon of June 11th Pacific Time.

Please note that we will continue having ladder resets for Diablo II Classic in the future. Diablo II: Resurrected will be on a separate cadence for ladder resets and we will have more information on that as we get closer to launch.

See you in Sanctuary!

Update 6/11:
We expect Diablo II Classic to have some downtime around 3pm PT this afternoon and will continue until we are fully finished with the reset which we expect will take a couple hours.

55 Likes

Is there a time window for the reset? Or just at any point in time on June 11th?

4 Likes

This will be the legend-reset! <3
The last REAL Reset over so many years.
D2R We coming :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello @PezRadar, thank you so much for this announcement! We are very excited and looking forward to this final ladder reset and most importantly, D2R!

2 Likes

Re-read what he said: It’s the final reset before the D2R launch.

Also read the last paragraph that clearly states there will be resets for both, D2R and D2 on a separate cadence once D2R is released.

2 Likes

Separate cadence meaning length because D2: R will have shorter Ladder seasons.

1 Like

Great news! Are you expecting US West to be back up and running properly?

This will be my last reset ever on these servers. Quite excited to leave them behind for good though.

1 last run for old times sake, let’s go!

4 Likes

You should play East, west so dead !

1 Like

Much appreciated for your replies! <3
D2R will be so populated with many old and new players. I wonder what extra features they will add to the game to make it even better.
-Stackable miscellaneous (runes, gems) would be nice!

2 Likes

Is this real or like last weeks post saying June 4th?

Qinghai1
Is this real or like last weeks post saying June 4th?

Did you even bother to look at who posted it?

1 Like

yeh yeh YEH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!1!1!

Yes. I’m new to this site. Says community manager but profile is hidden. Last week saw the same post but with the 4th as the date. So as I struggle to find who’s legit and not I’ll continue to ask questions. Thanks.

I’m playing on East now.

To clear things up. This was just someone (who is not officially affiliated with Blizzard) writing a post and signing it as community manager. This is a “blue post”, which only Blizzard employees can create, which is why this is legit.

2 Likes

Is there a specific time. Many of the last resets have occured at 5pm PST / 7pm CST / 8pm EST

Most of us playing diablos are adults in our late 20s or 30s and 40s and have schedules to manage, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide a specific time as has been done in previous announcements.

“Afternoon” is quite broad, you’re leaving me feeling like I’m going to be needing to sit online refreshing the realm.

4 Likes

They usually put up a time, but also usually took much shorter or longer than anticipated to bring the servers back up, so I guess they settled with “afternoon” instead :laughing:

I can’t wait to get into one last epic ladder reset on the good old D2 servers before D2:R is released :partying_face:

No era sin tiempo :smiley:

It was not without time :smiley: