Diablo II Ladder Reset - June 11

what time did they say?

No time stated.

It’s an official ‘expected to occur’.

A bit lack luster if you ask me.

1 Like

Quick question - is it possible to buy more d2r Keys and have multiple instances running simultaniously - thinking about rushing one self
?

2 Likes

And 99% chance servers will be complete unplayable garbage like the last 2 ladders so not holding much hope for this one
 but no matter how much I convince myself not to, I am holding onto a little bit of hope for D2R

2 Likes

Ill see you all around the fire one last time :sunglasses:

1 Like

Blizzard please give East servers more bandwidth and space on servers.

Being greeted with a 5k queue reset start is depressing.

2 Likes

Wooo!!! Anyone wanna team up for first 12+ hours???

Its 5PM PST most of the time

I’m thinking about skipping this ladder just to keep my enthusiasm up for D2:R. I started playing again in 2017 up until this ladder, so I think a break is in order. I’m tired of the bots, the lag and random disconnects with the original game. With D2:R close to release, it’s easier to hold out until then.

Best of luck to all legitimate players.

5 Likes

Pls make D2R a bot free place :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

at least make it less obvious

Heyo, when you see a post that’s typed all in blue that means its a post from a blizzard employee. This one’s legit!
The one from last week was confirmed to be a troll, who had done that sort of thing before.

Cabalgad una Ășltima vez a mi lado mis hermanos, hombro con hombro. Ha llegado la hora de alzarse una vez mĂĄs contra el mal
 En esta Ășltima travesĂ­a a travĂ©s de las sombras, en las bastas tierras del Santuario que se extienden a donde la vista no logra alcanzar, el enemigo se reagrupa. Yo os convoco!! God Save Deckard Cain.

Ride one last time by my side my brothers, shoulder to shoulder. The time has come to rise up once more against evil 
 In this last journey through the shadows, in the vast lands of the Sanctuary that stretch where the eye cannot reach, the enemy regroups. I summon you !!

[image]

for Reset Teams join the Discord

Discord.gg/EDUpAKa

Ive always lived on the west coast and have always played West coast servers. So this may be a dumb question but will the server be any slower for me if I play on the east coast server while living in the west? Because ya I agree the west coast servers have been pretty dead.

1 Like

This gonna be another reset with mass boting, vpn, illegal ip’s? Or you can change something because for now is no point to play for us dealing with mass cheating

1 Like

Coming back to D2 after more then 10 year break because I’m hyped for D2R. I don’t have any friends to play with at the start of the reset. Are there any public discords with people looking to play together? I want to save the solo experience for when D2R comes out but I’m looking for the group up experience one last time on the old servers. im Europe by the way

If you don’t want bots
just buy the new game. :grin:
Would be really bad move from blizzard to get ride of Bots and Dupes in D2, when they can get ride of it in D2R and make you pay for it. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

“Seperate Cadance” doesn’t necessarily imply shorter seasons. It just means D2R will have its own seperate reset schedule.
We know from interviews that they are considering d2r to have shorter seasons, though. But “sepeate cadence” doesn’t confirm that.